Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I don’t even get where this €400m is coming from in all honesty. I mean fee to Dortmund is likely €150-170m on top of agent fees and sign on fees. Will be around €200m minimum probably.

Unless folk are including his wages but why only do this for Haaland? I mean when we signed player X, Y, Z, nobody ever went its going to cost €30m/whatever transfer fee plus the agent/sign on bonus on top of however many years worth of wages over whatever period. 

Just seems like a number someone with too much time has plucked out of thin air! I know they’ve said about wage structure but did we not just give Timo Werner a £275,000 a week 5 year deal last season? Haalands agent wants what £300,000 or around there per week for him?

Media are probably trying to unsettle our camp. It wouldn't surprise me.

My biggest concern is the Bundesliga tax, I don't trust players coming from Germany so I wouldn't spend that much on him for sure. Look at all the big name strikers/wingers who have been disappointing after their big money move from the Bundesliga. Jovic, Dembele, Werner, Haller just to name a few. Even Michy looked like a world beater at Dortmund. I think we should keep on with the Werner, Havertz experiment surely mean regression means they will put away more of their chances next season? I would rather we focus on a DM, CB and maybe Hakimi as our star signing.

Whilst I want the transfer, we would also need to sort out right sided lack of creativity as well. How much would we feasibly have to spend if we ended up shelling £100m + Tammy?

1 hour ago, Vybz Kartel said:

My biggest concern is the Bundesliga tax, I don't trust players coming from Germany so I wouldn't spend that much on him for sure. Look at all the big name strikers/wingers who have been disappointing after their big money move from the Bundesliga. Jovic, Dembele, Werner, Haller just to name a few. Even Michy looked like a world beater at Dortmund. I think we should keep on with the Werner, Havertz experiment surely mean regression means they will put away more of their chances next season? I would rather we focus on a DM, CB and maybe Hakimi as our star signing.

I'm sorry but Haaland is quite obviously a beast. He has shown it against good teams in the CL too. His physical form alonside ability is something else. He will 100% be a hit if he comes here. 

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

It's daft money now or miss out next summer....use some of the collateral we have laying around like Tammy and lay a big fat wedge of cash under Dortmund's noses...

It is very possible.

I am sure We will end up getting a deal done for Haaland this season only. Probably we will let Tammy leave for Haaland as well. Mariana is a pro and she knows how to sweeten a deal, and we have a great relationship with BVB as well unlike man u.

15 hours ago, Jas said:

Think people include all the costs because this is one BIG money transfer, just like you see all the costs floating around when Juventus signed Ronaldo. But whatever it is, be it 200, 300, 400 million, this will be an unprecedented transfer in football and especially for the club. If we want to get him, we would have fork an amount never done before by the club/Roman. 

Depend on what source you want to believe, Werner earns slightly less than 200k but with yearly increase (no clue by how much) in wages.

All the stories are saying that if we want to sign Haaland, we would also have to blow our wage structure to get him and that suggests it would be way more than 300k (which is what Kante is earning right now, being our highest earner). 

You're probably gonna type an essay-esque reply back but just saying what it's out there...

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/Chelsea-fc/payroll/

dc5bea6e361d74ee0b12165268f95a6e.png194b1a91cc7502b989a8ffa648b39cb6.png9f73c3389eb3ec4258027ebe04d8157b.png

https://www.capology.com/club/Chelsea/salaries/

0386d7eaa7d46d4f5843145c7d1155f1.pngb25a27dd95dcab9e248a73a425cd68eb.png

38c3c40c13ff236e956f74b170f70cc5.png2e31bddaa3915054eb408a19d5f4d040.png

14 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Is CHO really making more than Kante?😵😬

those two sites are the gold standard

seen so many big papers, websites, journos link to them

Swiss Ramble's figures match theirs

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I am dubious of those figures. How the feck did Chilwell get a higher wage than Werner when they were signed in the same window? 

They know jackshit. 50% disparity on CHO's salary alone. 

Then they're reporting the exact same number for Kante at 144k, when at the time of his new contract, he reportedly was earning 290K gross and this was also reported by some of the most reliable Chelsea journos. 

hace 35 minutos, King Kante dijo:

I am dubious of those figures. How the feck did Chilwell get a higher wage than Werner when they were signed in the same window? 

Yeah its tough to judge. They may be accurate for some but some of those are also laughable. 

I mean Werner was reported on 275k or 200k depending which source you trust when we signed him. There was also a lot of talk Havertz was on huge money also (reportedly 310k according to Marca but I doubt its this high), then Kante reportedly on 290/300k when he renewed few seasons ago and will be getting a new deal this summer as well apparently so they’ll increase that. Kurt Zouma will 100% be on more than 40k also for sure so I would 100% be questioning them figures.

No way Chilwell is the highest paid player at the club I will bet my life on that, a left back, sorry but not a chance 😂

hace 1 hora, Vesper dijo:

Maybe so but there is also no way that it is correct that Marlang Sang is on 120k per week and Baba Rahmann is on near 95k per week 😂 theres a few on there that are very questionable, which is why these sites are always dubious to trust.

I would say 60% of those salaries are probably correct or in the ball park but the likes of Werner, Havertz, Zouma and Kante are off. Then those 2 mentioned above as well cannot be right. Throw in Tomori, who signed a new deal last season and got a payrise similarly to what Reece James and Mason Mount did plus Ruben Loftis-Cheek signed a 5 year deal on a wage of apparently over 100k (which is why we were paying more than half his wages apparently this season when he was at Fulham) at the beginning when Frank came in too.

Edited by OneMoSalah

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

For American sport only, everyone knows the salaries for NBA, NFL players etc. All media coverage of football salaries is speculation

Erling Haaland must press if he wants to leave this summer.

The Norwegian could cost €115 million in payments to Dortmund and another €30 million to Mino Raiola and Haaland's father. In total, about €145m million

• @abc_deportes via @Transferzone0

56 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

Erling Haaland must press if he wants to leave this summer.

The Norwegian could cost €115 million in payments to Dortmund and another €30 million to Mino Raiola and Haaland's father. In total, about €145m million

• @abc_deportes via @Transferzone0

Considering Coutinho went for 140m that is not that much for Haaland to be honest. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You