Erling Haaland

NikkiCFC

2 hours ago, jandomi10 said:

Erling Haaland must press if he wants to leave this summer.

The Norwegian could cost €115 million in payments to Dortmund and another €30 million to Mino Raiola and Haaland's father. In total, about €145m million

• @abc_deportes via @Transferzone0

115 million euros for Haaland?

ABC Deportes?

🤣

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

NOT vouching for this at all (sounds like bollocks)

but here is the link

Thanks but yeah, it seems to be BS. I mean, if he really costs only 115 million euros, I doubt the club would be hesitating to get a deal done or that other clubs would just sit around quietly and do nothing.

All the common talk about Haaland seems clear - Dortmund don’t want to sell him this summer. It would take a HUGE offer for them to maybe change their mind (likely to be at least 150 million). On top of that, The Athletic’s Simon Johnson was saying the other day that Haaland also wants an astronomical amount of wages, more than what has been reported. So yeah, IF we somehow pull this off, it will cost us a fortune and likely blow off our entire transfer budget for the summer.

IHaaland and his agent might be in for a rude awakening when they sit down and ask for that astronomical salary. 

Such greed in times like this.😭

27 minutes ago, chippy said:

IHaaland and his agent might be in for a rude awakening when they sit down and ask for that astronomical salary. 

Such greed in times like this.😭

Why wouldn't they ask for a shit ton of money? If they can't get it this year, he'll just stay at Dortmund another season and then have clubs lining up to offer silly money in wages and signing on fees next year.

34 minutes ago, Jype said:

Why wouldn't they ask for a shit ton of money? If they can't get it this year, he'll just stay at Dortmund another season and then have clubs lining up to offer silly money in wages and signing on fees next year.

Yeah, forget the theworldwide health and economic crisis. He's a footballer and has the God given right to screw an industry out of every pound he can get from it. 

It just gives a bad impression of football and at a time when there are signs that people are losing interest in football and sports in general.

17 minutes ago, chippy said:

Yeah, forget the theworldwide health and economic crisis. He's a footballer and has the God given right to screw an industry out of every pound he can get from it. 

It just gives a bad impression of football and at a time when there are signs that people are losing interest in football and sports in general.

If a club, be it Chelsea or someone else, is willing to pay an obscene amount of money as a transfer fee to secure their services they have every right to ask for the best possible contract. Whether it's morally 'right' for the clubs to pay such moneys in times like these is another question entirely but I can't fault the players for continuing to look out for their own best interests. 

The real scum bags are people like Jeff Bezos who during the pandemic have only stepped up their efforts in exploiting regular people to get even richer, as if the +100 billion is not already enough.

My feeling is that if we really want Haaland we could offer 90m and loan him to them for next season 

Dortmund gets a bigger fee and a chance to keep Haaland for another season 

Haaland gets a big moved sorted and can focus on his football 

Chelsea get the player they want for a good price 

Would prefer to get him this summer but couldn’t see any reason why Dortmund would turn this deal down. 

2 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

My feeling is that if we really want Haaland we could offer 90m and loan him to them for next season 

Dortmund gets a bigger fee and a chance to keep Haaland for another season 

Haaland gets a big moved sorted and can focus on his football 

Chelsea get the player they want for a good price 

Would prefer to get him this summer but couldn’t see any reason why Dortmund would turn this deal down. 

90 million + loan back? 

If that was possible, I'd like to think that the other clubs would be trying to do the same thing. 

1 minute ago, Jas said:

90 million + loan back? 

If that was possible, I'd like to think that the other clubs would be trying to do the same thing. 

City maybe 

I don’t think Real or Barcelona have the money right now 

24 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

City maybe 

I don’t think Real or Barcelona have the money right now 

The point is, 90 million isn't exactly a lot for the big clubs out there and most of the time, clubs don't pay the full fee upfront in major transfers anyway. It tends to be done in installments.

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

The fact is: With or withou Haaland Borussia just simply can't wil the league.

So, its better for them to sell Haaland now and receive a more than 100M€ than selling next year and just receive 75M€...

For them the question is if they finish in or out of the CL and that is worth a lot more than 25m

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Don't think the club nor Haaland would like the loan deal. Too much risk. We could fall out on a CL place or Haaland could tear his ACL. 

Yeah, it would be insanity to agree to that. We're desperate for a CF, €60m in this situation doesn't move the needle for us. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You