The Tuchel Thread

Jase

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Been a forum member for years mate. The thing is, ironically enough, I made my name this when Salah rejected Rodgers and Liverpool to come here under Jose from Basel.

Was accused of being a Salah lover over Hazard 2 or 3 seasons on here over this though but cant be bothered changing it 🤣

Why not change you wouldn't buy Chelsea top with Salah name on back there's another guy on here called Patrick Bamford I not understand this.

18 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Why not change you wouldn't buy Chelsea top with Salah name on back there's another guy on here called Patrick Bamford I not understand this.

Probably the same reason you have the British flag next to your name, when your clearly not British.

13 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Probably the same reason you have the British flag next to your name, when your clearly not British.

I have lived in UK for last three years aye up Yorkie.

29 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

These are also established and respected members of the forum, so it's easier probably for them to keep their username as people already know them for that such name on here.

I'd much prefer to read a coherent and interesting post then worrying about what that person's username is. Maybe that should be food for thought for yourself?

1 hour ago, Jap Si. said:

I am just too lazy to change it/request to change it. I see the funny side of it too.. and the irony as well as annoyance when he scores against us.

56 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Not sure what being British or not being British has to do with anything. Potentially derail the thread or lead to a petty argument about a flag on a forum when really we should be talking about Thomas Tuchel and the good work he is doing. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I am just too lazy to change it/request to change it. I see the funny side of it too.. and the irony as well as annoyance when he scores against us.

Not sure what being British or not being British has to do with anything. Potentially derail the thread or lead to a petty argument about a flag on a forum when really we should be talking about Thomas Tuchel and the good work he is doing. 

Its more the point hes asking you why your name is what it is, while he himself is portraying to be something he is not, nothing that pisses me off more than double standards 

27 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I am just too lazy to change it/request to change it. I see the funny side of it too.. and the irony as well as annoyance when he scores against us

How is it funny when opponent scores against Chelsea and how is it ironic ?. If you were at game yesterday and said in pub after hey do you know what's ironic my name is Mo Salah on Chelsea forum people would think you're not a Chelsea fan or a bit of a strange cat.

22 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

What has that got to do with it you from Yorkshire but don't support Leeds that's your logic ?

Also my British point has nothing to do with u supporting Chelsea, my point is your pointing out stuff o n other ppl but are happy to do it your self.

Post match comments as honest as ever.  I'm sure I've mentioned it before but if he's talking to the media this way he's doing the same with the players.  Great communicator.  Competition at every position but in a healthy way. 

On 06/09/2021 at 20:03, Atomiswave said:

What an absolute cunts of a journo.....exactly stick to your biased articles you twat

'He really has the balls!' - Chelsea boss Tuchel reacts to Van Gaal's passionate tirade at Dutch journalist

https://www.goal.com/en/news/he-really-has-the-balls-Chelsea-boss-tuchel-reacts-to-van/14hajf4ou9vry11cnoi7z0rtev

The Blues boss was pleased to hear the Netherlands coach come to his defence over the team's style of play

Thomas Tuchel has praised Louis van Gaal for having "the balls" to speak his mind after he praised the Chelsea coach during an outburst at a press conference.

Van Gaal had an altercation with De Telegraaf journalist Valentijn Driessen over the nature of a three-man defence.

The 70-year-old highlighted Chelsea as proof that a 3-5-2 formation does not necessarily mean a defensive approach, saying: "I take my hat off to Mr Tuchel, because he got in halfway through [the season]."

What did Tuchel say?

Tuchel was pleased to hear Van Gaal come to his defence and says he is an admirer of the Netherlands coach.

"Somebody sent that to me. It was a pleasure to play against him as a very young coach in Germany when he was coach from Bayern Munich and he has this kind of brutal honesty when you talk to him or when he goes to the press conference, which is what I really love," Tuchel told Sky Sports.

"He has really the balls to speak it out, what he thinks. Sometimes it's not to his advantage, but I think right now, it's nice to hear him talk about football. He has a certain age. He has a huge experience. He has influenced football in general with all his clubs, all his teams, on such a high level.

"Not just because he defended me in person, which was nice, of course, but in general, he is not afraid to speak out. Sometimes I or other colleagues maybe think 'let's don't speak out' because we'd just create trouble and we want to protect a calm atmosphere… But he's a nice guy, I like him."

Edited by Vesper