• Kovacic
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

4 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

Is anyone else having a mixture of emotions rage sadness and indifference at the same time

No I'm just completely deflated now. Completed past anger.

Thinking that Lampard is going to get the sack after this is ridiculous. That will never happen. If it had not happened to Solskjaer or Arteta, it will never happen to Frank. Top 4 is still doable, UCL is on, FA Cup is on. It is frustranting and unacceptable for the team to play like this, it is just beyond awful and unexplainable. But Lampard getting the sack is just not plausible in my opinion. 

Well you knew it would be one of those games immediately.

I'm sorry but I can't watch it. I turned it off. I know I suck as a fan. But I have defended Lamps over and over. 

But we look shit. And a few games where it clicked we looked good - the rest has been awful. 

I actually love the way Villa play. Sadly I can name quite a few managers that have it over Lamps. I don't blame him, he just doesn't have the tactical experience (yet). I think it was a promotion too soon. We just don't seem to be able to grind a game out - we either fly or tank. And lately it's been tanking quite a bit.

Eughh what a shitty day.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'm going to watch this all the way through just so that I can really enjoy it when Frank is sacked and we start winning with a proper manager smashing every cunt in our way.

He'll never get sacked. He's loved by many fans and the board 

Is anyone else having a mixture of emotions rage sadness and indifference at the same time
Same I really wanted him to succeed and to admit that what we were saying on here was wrong. I'm enraged, sad and extremely disappointing.