• Werner (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's coming together for Frank, Jody and the rest at the moment. The idea is there now. We're looking great tactically. Far better than where we were a couple weeks ago. Players playing in the right p

Unbeaten in 12 games. Kept 9 clean sheets. Scored 30 goals in 12 games. 2 points off top spot in the league. Finished top of our UCL group. Qualified for the UCL Last 16. Best goal differe

Yeah the same Frank everyone wanted sacked around 6 weeks ago ūü§£ It was always going to take time. Yes he's learning on the job, but he is a smart bloke and will get it right. Imagine a SAF future

Posted Images

Pretty damn good looking XI. Kinda crazy how we can essentially rotate the entire side and still look like a really solid team. On paper at least.

Although this defense and midfield may have problems defensively if Sevilla are really up for it.

Hope Kai has a good performance and rounds himself back into form so he's good to start against Leeds.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Jason said:

NINE changes from the Spurs game.

And Christensen, Rudiger, Emerson all start in the back 4... :lol: 

Breathes into a brown paper bag furiously...looks at back four and faints. Why would we do that to Mendy?

Very happy with the team. Most have something to prove. So an opportunity for them to show it whilst we rest some of our key players. I like it.

Besides pulisic giroud havertz CHO isn't a weak front 3

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Jason said:

EoQNG85WMAI8Ixa?format=jpg&name=large

Sevilla made 7 changes to their side from the last game. Not familiar enough to know whether those changes are really still good or not...

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Feels like Marcos Alonso has fallen off the face of the earth. Almost forgot he existed!

Thank fuck 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Feels like Marcos Alonso has fallen off the face of the earth. Almost forgot he existed!

Looks like that West Brom game was the straw that finally broke the camel's back...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sevilla made 7 changes to their side from the last game. Not familiar enough to know whether those changes are really still good or not...

Think there first choice keeper and another outfield player have Covid and are isolating, not sure about the rest.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I would say Sevilla field the stronger team relatively seen but our has overall still more individual quality. But this backbone will be error prone and it has no real dm protecting it, so I guess we will get lots of pressure. At least our wingers are so pacy we can retaliate quickly 

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

And Christensen, Rudiger, Emerson all start in the back 4... :lol: 

Ohh mate that is mighty dangerous, lets hope we still look solid though no Kante to break shit up.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I would say Sevilla field the stronger team relatively seen but our has overall still more individual quality. But this backbone will be error prone and it has no real dm protecting it, so I guess we will get lots of pressure. At least our wingers are so pacy we can retaliate quickly 

Hope Mendy is up for the game...

giphy-downsized.gif

11 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Very happy with the team. Most have something to prove. So an opportunity for them to show it whilst we rest some of our key players. I like it.

Besides pulisic giroud havertz CHO isn't a weak front 3

Spot on. Giving the squad players their chance to prove themselves. Upsets the Fantasy Football fans.

I think getting 1st place is essential. We all knew that we and Sevilla will progress from this group, only question was who takes the 1st spot. And this game will decide. PL is long you can always come back with points you lost.

What I am trying to say is that this is our biggest game this autumn so I do not understand why it is treated like early Fa Cup game?

On a positive note, I think Kai, CHO, Puli and Olie are our best 4 attackers at the moment so really excited to see them.

With this defense it would be miracle if we concede less than 2 goals. So I think we can get the result here by outscoring them.

I think getting 1st place is essential. We all knew that we and Sevilla will progress from this group, only question was who takes the 1st spot. And this game will decide. PL is long you can always come back with points you lost.
What I am trying to say is that this is our biggest game this autumn so I do not understand why it is treated like early Fa Cup game?
On a positive note, I think Kai, CHO, Puli and Olie are our best 4 attackers at the moment so really excited to see them.
With this defense it would be miracle if we concede less than 2 goals. So I think we can get the result here by outscoring them.

You can't say treat it like an fa cup game then say its our 4 best attackers.

Our defence is noticeably worse. But as I've said all along you can't compare a back 4 in front of kepa to a back 4 in front of mendy. I think the back 4 is sufficient enough to get what we need vs a decent sevilla team
  • Like 2