• Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Just now, Vesper said:

Really sick of Sevilla whingeing on about EVERYTHING

I hate how Southern European footballers have made such a culture of always moaning, whining, diving. Sucks the joy out of the sport

• Like 1
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's coming together for Frank, Jody and the rest at the moment. The idea is there now. We're looking great tactically. Far better than where we were a couple weeks ago. Players playing in the right p

Unbeaten in 12 games. Kept 9 clean sheets. Scored 30 goals in 12 games. 2 points off top spot in the league. Finished top of our UCL group. Qualified for the UCL Last 16. Best goal differe

Yeah the same Frank everyone wanted sacked around 6 weeks ago 🤣 It was always going to take time. Yes he's learning on the job, but he is a smart bloke and will get it right. Imagine a SAF future

Posted Images

The only thing I dislike about Giroud being on the pitch are the constant long balls we feed him with. I am ok with mixing them and playing out from the back but at times we just pass it long. 

We can get goals on the counter here but on the other hand, we have looked a bit vulnerable defensively (probably not a surprise given the lineup).

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Kinda embarrassing how effortlessly Sevilla's B team is bossing this, especially in midfield. Jorginho and Havertz can't get on the ball for a second.

We do look like scoring on nearly every counter attack, though.

False domination, it's like when we played LVG's United, the possession they have make it appear like they're dominating but in reality they aren't.

They've done little with their possession and we look dangerous every time we go forward.

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

Have you been living in a cave? :D 

Have we done it before Rennes previously? :lol: I just noticed it last week...

Sevilla remind me of like a pound shop version of Barca. They play neat, tidy stuff and they're clearly very well coached. They boss possesion and work like animals to win it back when they lose it. But on the other hand they act like absolute cunts just like Barca. Moaning and complaining about any contact, crying to the ref constantly, exaggerating every tiny foul like they've been shot.

Annoying team honestly.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Werner lost in this city 6:0 lately, probably still having trauma. 

The best treatment? Let him score there!

• Like 1