• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I would say Sevilla field the stronger team relatively seen but our has overall still more individual quality. But this backbone will be error prone and it has no real dm protecting it, so I guess we will get lots of pressure. At least our wingers are so pacy we can retaliate quickly 

Hope Mendy is up for the game...

giphy-downsized.gif

11 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Very happy with the team. Most have something to prove. So an opportunity for them to show it whilst we rest some of our key players. I like it.

Besides pulisic giroud havertz CHO isn't a weak front 3

Spot on. Giving the squad players their chance to prove themselves. Upsets the Fantasy Football fans.

I think getting 1st place is essential. We all knew that we and Sevilla will progress from this group, only question was who takes the 1st spot. And this game will decide. PL is long you can always come back with points you lost.

What I am trying to say is that this is our biggest game this autumn so I do not understand why it is treated like early Fa Cup game?

On a positive note, I think Kai, CHO, Puli and Olie are our best 4 attackers at the moment so really excited to see them.

With this defense it would be miracle if we concede less than 2 goals. So I think we can get the result here by outscoring them.

I think getting 1st place is essential. We all knew that we and Sevilla will progress from this group, only question was who takes the 1st spot. And this game will decide. PL is long you can always come back with points you lost.
What I am trying to say is that this is our biggest game this autumn so I do not understand why it is treated like early Fa Cup game?
On a positive note, I think Kai, CHO, Puli and Olie are our best 4 attackers at the moment so really excited to see them.
With this defense it would be miracle if we concede less than 2 goals. So I think we can get the result here by outscoring them.

You can't say treat it like an fa cup game then say its our 4 best attackers.

Our defence is noticeably worse. But as I've said all along you can't compare a back 4 in front of kepa to a back 4 in front of mendy. I think the back 4 is sufficient enough to get what we need vs a decent sevilla team

2020-21 UEFA Champions League, Group Stage

Sevilla FC              243.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Chelsea          363.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2020/champions-league-sevilla-vs-chelsea-s2/

https://www.totalsportek.com/arsenal-streams/

6387eda8aa657cc670eef8e3879d224c.pnga10cfb6ef69d955f5022b98932a813b0.png

35 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Is a scoring draw enough to secure first place because of the away goals?

EDIT: No, forgot there’s another game too lol, sorry.

Won't secure top spot but any draw keeps it in our hands.