• Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Just now, DDA said:

I want to stop watching but I can't because I love Chelsea too much to leave them suffering like this but this hurts. Yes we know its the first few games of the season.. new players and what not but what hurts is Franks decisions. This love for Mount has to stop.. it will kill his time here as a manager. The way he is setting us up with the players at hand is embarassing.  Odoi on the bench ? What is this shit. 

One of the greatest midfielder ever, but a noob as manager.

1 minute ago, prehuman said:

The first 2 games of the season couldn't be more depressing. And it's not about results, we even won a game, without really knowing how.

How long will everything be allowed to Frank?
He doesn't know what to do.

Thi job is too big for him. Selection and tactics are his weakness 

Just now, DDA said:

I want to stop watching but I can't because I love Chelsea too much to leave them suffering like this but this hurts. Yes we know its the first few games of the season.. new players and what not but what hurts is Franks decisions. This love for Mount has to stop.. it will kill his time here as a manager. The way he is setting us up with the players at hand is embarassing.  Odoi on the bench ? What is this shit. 

Lol, that starting 11 make sense. If cho tracked back alphonso Davies against Bayern, he should have started but he didn't 

4 minutes ago, Nasnet said:

Lampard will say it's because of the red card that we've lost 

Which is 100% correct. That and bc of Kepa. He is just shit. He will never turn good. As long as Kepa and Alonso are there we will not win shit. Lamps needs to exorcise the shit players that were loaded on him by Conte and Sarri. Jorginho, Kepa, Alonso. all those turds need to be flushed

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

Those "tactics" worked against us though.

They worked until a mistake like these did today.

For the record I don't agree with it, would rather lose going for it then to try and shithouse a 0-0, even if it was looking good to work until the red.

Just now, Jason said:

Yup, going for all the attackers in the summer transfer window has sure helped us...

We will only see that once they are actually playing. Ziyech would have been a field day today vs that high line of pool. It’s the players we have playing instead of our signings that prevent us from going up a level

The tactics were shit offensively, no purpose at all.
Yeah we are playing against Liverpool. We can't go all out attack when half our front 4 are missing. This isn't fifa. We stopped them well and tried to hit them on the counter.

Just now, Hutcho said:
6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:
The tactics were shit offensively, no purpose at all.

Yeah we are playing against Liverpool. We can't go all out attack when half our front 4 are missing. This isn't fifa. We stopped them well and tried to hit them on the counter.

Yes we did, but our counters were horrible, when you go counter attack you must have the correct game-plan.