• Kante
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Second game of the season.

Players lost in the field, there are no ideas or organization, players chosen for reasons that the logic does not know.

In the end it will be Kepa's fault. Christensen. Or whoever fails in the midst of this chaos.

I can't even put into words how disappointed I am with Frank tactics today. Injuries or not, we play like super inferior side who happen to have a quick player up front. Whole tactic is waiting to find space behind defence to exploit with Timo's pace. I really don't get that midfield trio, so held back. On the other hand Kante has been incredible. Clearly the best player in our side.

If it is me, my changes would be Tomori for Jorgi and Giroud for Harvetz. 

Kepa 

James Tomori Zouma Alonso 

Mount Kante Kova

Werner Giroud. 

Essentially hit the long ball to Giroud and try to get flick ons on Werner. Giroud needed for set pieces. Jorgi is not a good idea in this situation as he does not have the legs to get through the yards. 

11 minutes ago, King Kante said:

It was a red card but and AC has probably made the wrong move as going a goal down is probably preferable to going down to 10 men with a whole half to play. However, the midfield should never be giving Henderson all that time and Kepa should be off his line a lot quicker as he can see the whole play. 

Tbf Kepa was there just about at the right time, maybe not maybe just a few seconds too late but for me if he is out much quicker he's gonna end up taking Mane out himself or Mane would probably knock it by him if AC doesn't touch him so dont really get that one. 

Love the sky sports HT analysis from Ashley and Jamie Redknapp there "Liverpool have just defended really well" .... well technically they haven't had to do too much because we haven't done fuck all bar the two plays involving Werner and Havertz but the rest of the players have done fuck all in the oppositions half because we've sat behind the ball. Werner has to go upfront through the middle now even with 10 men. The false 9 shit has backfired. Also Thiago coming on for them. Staying compact is gonna be difficult now because he can play through the lines and play even more balls over the top.

Hmm, Havertz off interesting, would of said Jorginho/Mount first. we need more productive attacking players and Havertz is someone youd expect to affect a game more than Mason or Jorginho in the attacking sense.