Kai Havertz

Blues11

19 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

This getting ridiculous. I'm 100% sure the club  did not made any offer to them. Probably we gonna end with players like Benhrama from Championship.

True. Cause that's what timo and ziyech are, right?

26 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

This getting ridiculous. I'm 100% sure the club  did not made any offer to them. Probably we gonna end with players like Benhrama from Championship.

Imagine we had no ambition after signing Werner and Ziyech eh

Every day there are a couple more little bread crumbs. Maybe in a couple more weeks we'll have ourselves a full slice of bread.

We need agents Rüdi and Werner to be relentless. 😂

I really have to lol at all these pundits saying that the only way Havertz can develop as a player is at Real Madrid.

They have a horrendous record of late in buying players who do not even play like they did before, let alone get better.

let's look at player they have purchased

the record is either very poor, or they came ages ago

Thibaut Courtois    a given, he was already great, and look at the issues he had at first
Alphonse Areola    has regressed
Raphaël Varane    yes, he is superb but he came NINE years ago
Éder Militão    has been a bust so far
Sergio Ramos    he came FIFTEEN years ago
Ferland Mendy    has not progressed at all since Lyon
Marcelo    he came THIRTEEN years ago
Achraf Hakimi    he left, lol, became almost WC away from Real, NOT AT RM    
Casemiro    he came EIGHT years ago
Federico Valverde   the only 'recent' exception, and he came 4 years ago, back when we had just finished in tenth place, arrf
Toni Kroos  hecame SIX years ago, he was already WC and has maintained, I like him loads as a player, pure class
Luka Modric   came EIGHT years ago, one of the few who got much better but he is not recent and is now on the verge of being done
Isco   He came SEVEN years ago and has  hit a wall now
James Rodríguez    regressed, a big bust, a massive bust
Reinier   just came, we shall see, another big money teen Brasilian
Brahim Díaz    nothing special so far
Eden Hazard   HUGE bust so far   
Vinícius Júnior  huge money for a teen, certainly is not exploding  
Marco Asensio    perfect example, came 5 years ago, and now has stagnated after a bright season several years back
Rodrygo  huge money for a teen, certaily is not exploding
Gareth Bale    all in all a huge bust, certainly did not raise his play that much at all from Spuds days
Karim Benzema    he came ELEVEN years ago
Luka Jovic    another massive bsut so far, perfect example
Mariano Díaz    utter stagnation, zero development
Mateo Kovacic he did not develop until he left
Marcos Llorente had to leave to become a really solid player, he was utterly misused at RM
Theo Hernández    perfect example, he has become a top, top LB but had to leave to do this
Martin Ödegaard   he was looking like a bust until he left and now has developed into a really good player 
Dani Ceballos    has been great lately for Arse, and again he had to leave to start to really develop
Álvaro Odriozola   another big money bust
CR7 ancient history, he came 11 years ago, his record has so warped the perception, along with the also not that recent Modric

all in all, a horrid record as of late (last 5 years especially)

Pulisic, Havertz, Hakim Z, Werner that is one hell of a forward line it has got everything you wish for pace, trickery, creativity, goals and apart from Hakim Z. none is even close to his peak.

But that GK and defenders though... :doh:

If it was me in charge I'd splash the Chilwell cash on his partner - Soyuncu - and then buy Telles or Tagliafico for the left full back spot. 

Because half the pundits cannot swallow us getting big and top quality players ahead of the so called glorious Madrid...

If we get Havertz we become hated again because of the spending....and I fucking love it.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I really have to lol at all these pundits saying that the only way Havertz can develop as a player is at Real Madrid.

They have a horrendous record of late in buying players who do not even play like they did before, let alone get better.

let's look at player they have purchased

the record is either very poor, or they came ages ago

Thibaut Courtois    a given, he was already great, and look at the issues he had at first
Alphonse Areola    has regressed
Raphaël Varane    yes, he is superb but he came NINE years ago
Éder Militão    has been a bust so far
Sergio Ramos    he came FIFTEEN years ago
Ferland Mendy    has not progressed at all since Lyon
Marcelo    he came THIRTEEN years ago
Achraf Hakimi    he left, lol, became almost WC away from Real, NOT AT RM    
Casemiro    he came EIGHT years ago
Federico Valverde   the only 'recent' exception, and he came 4 years ago, back when we had just finished in tenth place, arrf
Toni Kroos  hecame SIX years ago, he was already WC and has maintained, I like him loads as a player, pure class
Luka Modric   came EIGHT years ago, one of the few who got much better but he is not recent and is now on the verge of being done
Isco   He came SEVEN years ago and has  hit a wall now
James Rodríguez    regressed, a big bust, a massive bust
Reinier   just came, we shall see, another big money teen Brasilian
Brahim Díaz    nothing special so far
Eden Hazard   HUGE bust so far   
Vinícius Júnior  huge money for a teen, certainly is not exploding  
Marco Asensio    perfect example, came 5 years ago, and now has stagnated after a bright season several years back
Rodrygo  huge money for a teen, certaily is not exploding
Gareth Bale    all in all a huge bust, certainly did not raise his play that much at all from Spuds days
Karim Benzema    he came ELEVEN years ago
Luka Jovic    another massive bsut so far, perfect example
Mariano Díaz    utter stagnation, zero development
Mateo Kovacic he did not develop until he left
Marcos Llorente had to leave to become a really solid player, he was utterly misused at RM
Theo Hernández    perfect example, he has become a top, top LB but had to leave to do this
Martin Ödegaard   he was looking like a bust until he left and now has developed into a really good player 
Dani Ceballos    has been great lately for Arse, and again he had to leave to start to really develop
Álvaro Odriozola   another big money bust
CR7 ancient history, he came 11 years ago, his record has so warped the perception, along with the also not that recent Modric

all in all, a horrid record as of late (last 5 years especially)

and many more who left, turned shit, never recovered and now ply their trade elsewhere as shadows of their pre-Madrid selves. They completely ruined Sahin, Altintop, Khedira, canales and even Morata you could argue was a promising player at Juve and completely stagnated there. If you go even further back the list becomes endless Owen kaka, Woodgate, Metzelder, Cannavaro, Cambiasso, Faubert... etc

I think the reason is that they dont really have a football identity other than individual quality. They just throw money around and hope it sticks.

Havertz is smart and will surely consider this. If he fails at Madrid his career could be down the drain cos its so difficult to sign a player from Madrid.

This is one of those deals i'm wanting to believe is happening, and will happen, but there's that shred of doubt in my mind.    

Pedulla, Falk, Romano all seem to be going along the same lines, though.   He wants the move, and a contract wont be an issue.  Bild claimed yesterday a fee of say 60-70m now and variables on top will do it

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Because half the pundits cannot swallow us getting big and top quality players ahead of the so called glorious Madrid...

If we get Havertz we become hated again because of the spending....and I fucking love it.

Exactly this, we are loathed as it is, Kai will only add on that and we fucking dont care you bums. Imagine if Timo choosed pool, they would milk it till kingdom come....ohh they are adding quality depth, ohh they are champions they deserve to buy etc. Let them burn with envy.

6 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

I can just imagine it if we win the league next season "oH YOu jusT bOugHt tHe LeaGue" psshhhh

Anyone who wins the league with our current defence should be given Prince Charles' place in the line of succession. 

The "bought the league" narrative is dead forever in this era where every big club is shattering spending records with each season. When keepers and CB's are going for £70-85m and your Neymar's and Mbappe's are 200m nobody even cares about clubs spending mega money anymore. 

Even fans of clubs that moaned and cried about other clubs buying the league back in the day like Arsenal fans desperately beg for their club to spend hundreds of millions. 

17 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Pulisic, Havertz, Hakim Z, Werner that is one hell of a forward line it has got everything you wish for pace, trickery, creativity, goals and apart from Hakim Z. none is even close to his peak.

But that GK and defenders though... :doh:

If it was me in charge I'd splash the Chilwell cash on his partner - Soyuncu - and then buy Telles or Tagliafico for the left full back spot. 

Tagliafico is courting potential trouble IMHO

he is hardly young (28 next month, so basically shit resale value in 2 years if he is a bust), is small, and has zero Big 5 league experience

I am not saying I dislike him, but there are better (some far far better) options out there

Theo Hernández my number one choice
David Alaba (keep seeing conflicting reports on whether Bayern will sell him or let him walk on a free next summer)

Alex Telles

Lucas Digne

Robin Gosens

Alex Sandro    too old now 

7 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:
P_nvzGw__x96.jpg

Kai Havertz is reported to be ready to hand in a transfer request at Bayer Leverkusen after telling Chelsea he wants to join them this summer.

I don't see this on bbc, link? Hope it's confirmed soon that penalty for United literally ruined my day.