Kai Havertz

Blues11

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

But if Havertz plays for them in the Europa League and suffers a serious injury a la Sane, then his value is gonna drop. Plus, if they want to reinvest the money, you would think they want it ASAP before the transfer window closes.

You would also think that with the opportunity to win the EL in 4 games, with all being one off games, which would then give them access to the CL and an extra £50m, they would take the risk. Personally, if I am Bayer, I am taking the risk. Against Rangers, they will not need to play him, then in the QF they could get an easy draw, which would then mean they may only need him for two games at most. For me, it would be an insane decision to sell before hand as the chance of a serious injury is actually quite low. 

All confirmed! Kai #Havertz has asked to be released by #BayerLeverkusen in this transfers window. #Chelsea are in advanced talks with his agent and confident to reach an agreement. Ready 5-year contract (€8M/year). Bayer want €90M at least to sell him. #transfers #CFC

22 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

All confirmed! Kai #Havertz has asked to be released by #BayerLeverkusen in this transfers window. #Chelsea are in advanced talks with his agent and confident to reach an agreement. Ready 5-year contract (€8M/year). Bayer want €90M at least to sell him. #transfers #CFC

but the guy from the last page said havertz has not talked with the board members.

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

There are too many good sources also reporting this or similar, anyone can believe what they wish but I'm taking this as it's on and will get done.

Nothing is reliable until we hear from Sky Sports Nigeria. 

I think the only certainty at this moment is that we are indeed very interested. I doubt any actual negotiating has happened yet or the more reliable sources would have heard something by now.

@PipeSierraR · 8m Kai Havertz (21) will leave #BayerLeverkusen for € 95M. #Chelsea offered a player + € 65M, but they rejected the proposal. Negotiations continue, but the Lampard team will not give more than € 85M. #RealMadrid could bid again this week.