Kai Havertz

Blues11

No chance of singing Havertz without CL football unless everyone else decides they dont want him and his only choice is us. 

Even though we obviously need huge defensive upgrades... we also need somebody like Kai in the midfield who can actually pick a pass.

With all the mids at our disposal our midfield is dead.

No chance of singing Havertz without CL football unless everyone else decides they dont want him and his only choice is us. 
Even though we obviously need huge defensive upgrades... we also need somebody like Kai in the midfield who can actually pick a pass.
With all the mids at our disposal our midfield is dead.

RLC, Ziyech and Kova can all create chances. Barkley Mount and Jorgi are not creative enough

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

RLC, Ziyech and Kova can all create chances. Barkley Mount and Jorgi are not creative enough

Are we not planing to play Ziyech on the RW?

Kova and RLc don't do it enough for me.

Are we not planing to play Ziyech on the RW?
Kova and RLc don't do it enough for me.
Ziyech plays RW, but he is similar to Mahrez and Bernardo Silva. He creates millions of chances.

It is not like Havertz makes millions of world class passes a match. He does not make many key passes

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Barkley Mount and Jorgi are not creative enough

Barkley and Jorginho, yes. Mount? Not according to the stats.

Of all our midfielders in the league this season, Mount has the most Key Passes - 44. That is 17 higher than the next player, Kante (27). Then it's Kovacic (25) and Jorginho and Barkley (20 each). 

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

It is not like Havertz makes millions of world class passes a match. He does not make many key passes

Havertz made 53 Key Passes in the Bundesliga this season, which is only 9 more than Mount.

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Ziyech plays RW, but he is similar to Mahrez and Bernardo Silva. He creates millions of chances.

Can Havertz play a 2 yard pass?

If so.. get him in.

Of all our midfielders in the league this season, Mount has the most Key Passes - 44. That is 17 higher than the next player, Kante (27). Then it's Kovacic (25) and Jorginho and Barkley (20 each). 
I have not seen anything creative from Mount at all. Even at our youth team, he was not creative. Look at the pass Ruben played to Tammy last match. That is something Mount cannot play and Ruben is not a world class passer either.

Just now, killer1257 said:

I have not seen anything creative from Mount at all. Even at our youth team, he was not creative. Look at the pass Ruben played to Tammy last match. That is something Mount cannot play and Ruben is not a world class passer either.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. You mentioned creativity and key passes and I just shared the stats.

P.S. Just because Mount hasn't played the kind of pass Loftus-Cheek did at Palace doesn't mean he won't do so in the future. 

Unless something has already been agreed and he cares more about a long term project than CL football immedietly being important, I think we can kiss this goodbye now.

Wouldnt be surprised to see City go after him now with the rumblings of them being cleared. Or he'll just wait and go to Bayern next summer.

Our bunch of pathetic bottlers lost us a potential worldie...

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. You mentioned creativity and key passes and I just shared the stats.

P.S. Just because Mount hasn't played the kind of pass Loftus-Cheek did at Palace doesn't mean he won't do so in the future. 

Have you seen Oscar and Willian being able to play those passes after couple of years playing for Chelsea? Because I have not. It will be very likely be the same with Mount.

Also, you could say that just because Tammy can't do headers now, that does not mean he will not do so in the future. Never seen a 190 cm guy with that big of a head not being able to score with his head. KDB was playing world class passes for fun at Bundesliga[emoji24]

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless something has already been agreed and he cares more about a long term project than CL football immedietly being important, I think we can kiss this goodbye now.

Wouldnt be surprised to see City go after him now with the rumblings of them being cleared. Or he'll just wait and go to Bayern next summer.

Our bunch of pathetic bottlers lost us a potential worldie...

Whatever potential Havertz has, I find it extremely bemusing that people are desperate for him when we should be spending money on fixing our defence first and foremost. Getting Havertz, Werner, Ziyech etc will mean fuck all if we continue to have clowns at the back! 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Show me these passes? Kante 27? Obvy joke stat...

Mount is worst player in the final 3rd from all strikers, wingers and attacking midfielders in Roman era. Yossi is better, Oscar much, much better.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Show me these passes? Kante 27? Obvy joke stat...

Mount is worst player in the final 3rd from all strikers, wingers and attacking midfielders in Roman era. Yossi is better, Oscar much, much better.

I just took them from Opta since someone mentioned key passes... 🤷‍♂️

I just took them from Opta since someone mentioned key passes... [emoji2369]
Sorry it is all my fault haha. Those stats are really hard to believe that he may this brilliant creative master mind[emoji1787]