• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If I am, so what?

You pretty much called the FA Cup worthless and yet, you commented on the match AND the two comments you made during the game was on something negative. It's almost you thrive when something shit happens with us...

Thank you. Every post from that poster is hopelessly negative

Nothing else. 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

This is fucking bullshit.

We rarely get a good result with a solid performance, fool. Name one result that has BOTH of these, outside today's result.

Stop speaking BS, you are my stalker you should know this is fucking BS. What about Chelsea-Man City? When I congratulated them? You have left that one out. Why? Because you fucking speak bullshit. Get out of here bullshitter.

One positive post and you're bragging like the negative posts from you never happened? :lol: 

And me...stalker? Sure, whatever...

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Stupid comment I guess but I hope we haven't worn United out too much. We may still need them to help us out next Sunday.

Unless they beat West Ham by three goals or more, United are going to need to do themselves a favour next weekend and that is good news for us.

A three goal win against The Hammers would mean United could pip Leicester on goal difference even if they loose to the Foxes. A win by any lesser margin on Wednesday means defeat to Leicester would see United finish behind the Midlanders. If that happens, and we beat Wolves, United would be out of the top four. The upshot is United will probably be busting a gut next Sunday so that's all good.

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Unless they beat West Ham by three goals or more, United are going to need to do themselves a favour next weekend and that is good news for us.

A three goal win against The Hammers would mean United could pip Leicester on goal difference even if they loose to the Foxes. A win by any lesser margin on Wednesday means defeat to Leicester would see United finish behind the Midlanders. If that happens, and we beat Wolves, United would be out of the top four. The upshot is United will probably be busting a gut next Sunday so that's all good.

They currently have the same goal difference. So a 2-0 win against whu and 0-1 to Leicester would also suffice. 

14 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

They currently have the same goal difference. So a 2-0 win against whu and 0-1 to Leicester would also suffice. 

No, in that situation, Leicester would finish above ManU on goals scored. I think you're not considering the fact that 0-1 is a two goal swing. 

4 hours ago, Mana said:

I never said I haven't been doing any negative posts. What you were trying to portray is that when the Blues do very well, I keep quiet (zip! non-existent or just do negative posts) and when the Blues do horribly that's where you see me.

Nevermind, mate. Thats typical Jason.

Another thing about this sweet victory is how our dear fans jumping on United front 3 hype and bad mouthing our youth despite their first season in top professional top flight football...

Dont get me wrong they are good but not as good as guys here makes them to be as without space they are next to doing virtually nothing...