• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

I know he's had a few howlers this season (like every keeper will once in a while) but what do you guys think about a cheeky bid for DDG this summer? Their fans all think it's time to move on from him with Dean Henderson waiting in the wings. Several high profile pundits and former players think they should move on.

I think if we went to them with a reasonable offer we could nab him. Still only 29 so young for a keeper and still world class when focused and in form. I'd have him in a heartbeat.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I know he's had a few howlers this season (like every keeper will once in a while) but what do you guys think about a cheeky bid for DDG this summer? Their fans all think it's time to move on from him with Dean Henderson waiting in the wings. Several high profile pundits and former players think they should move on.

I think if we went to them with a reasonable offer we could nab him. Still only 29 so young for a keeper and still world class when focused and in form. I'd have him in a heartbeat.

I'd rather sign Kepa to a lifelong contract and bring Turnbull back as back up.

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that is harsh on Reece, the lad is only in his first topflight season and has shown flashes of brilliance

8 months ago he was still a teenager (almost half the season, parts or all of August, September, October, November, December)

and zero chance I am right off RLC or Tomori yet

Gilmour too

and even Tammy can be a good backup

In terms as a regular starter, it's only Mount. 

Difference between him and the others is the grit and aggressiveness he has. You see it in the likes of Rashford and TAA, and it really helps them transition into premier league footballers. Not to mention it paves the way for their development. 

Reece and Tomori need more game time. Tammy probably at best as a backup. CHO and Billy still raw. Ruben however I'm afraid he lacks that mental aggression. 

Wow. What a dominant performance. Not a bad thing to say about any player. Mount put in a tremendous shift. Remember all the slack he got from here in past few weeks/months? Good to see him back amongst the goals too. Lamps tactically outsmarted OGS today. James put in a dominant performance too. Giroud will get majority of MOTM but for me Kovacic is my MOTM. He was sensational. Was just whizzing and gliding through that midfield effortlessly. Love watching him. Such a top player. Bring on Arsenal in  another final again :beer:

Attention switches to Liverpool now. Two big games left. If we can put same effort we did today, no reason we can't beat Liverpool to and qualify for UCL.

Never. DdG has been horrible for two straight seasons. I would rather keep Kepa

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

In terms as a regular starter, it's only Mount. 

Difference between him and the others is the grit and aggressiveness he has. You see it in the likes of Rashford and TAA, and it really helps them transition into premier league footballers. Not to mention it paves the way for their development. 

Reece and Tomori need more game time. Tammy probably at best as a backup. CHO and Billy still raw. Ruben however I'm afraid he lacks that mental aggression. 

yoo did not say regular starter

you said 

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Mount is the only one of the academy that deserve to be in this team

thus my reply

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

This Mount love-in is weird. People are yo-yo-ing between two extremes. One week, he's the best and the next, he's the worst. At this rate, he's gonna replace Willian as the player fans will have a love-hate relationship with. :lol: 

Football is like that. It's hard to keep a level head lol. Mount has done enough to wear the shirt this season. Others though.. the jury is out.