• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Absolutely fantastic day yesterday and a performance of the season for me. We looked solid, confident and also had a bit of steel about us.

We dominated that game and I'm sorry but that performance gives FL something to think about for the remaining games in terms of formation and set up. If people think we can't get something at Anfield they are wrong, performing like that we can beat anyone.

I agree mate.

But as we know it's Chelsea FC and the same old same old...brilliant one game can beat anybody, come out next time and get beat by shit like wet spam etc

What worries me about this game is that the got fucked up the Arse, so they'll be seething that they lost to a London club, and who do they hate the most, yep our beloved CFC.

Anyways fuck 'em:fist:

KTBFFH

13 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I didn't feel I heard anything questionable during the broadcast..

They talked and talked about united all game, very rarely gave us any credit. And it was a matter of united didnt turn up rather than us being good on the day. They have a habit of doing so often I feel. Overall so so much bias in ENg media its pathetic, you are being paid to be partial instead they act like 14 years old fan-girls. As far as I remember they didnt slam them for diving and play-acting either.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Absolutely fantastic day yesterday and a performance of the season for me. We looked solid, confident and also had a bit of steel about us.

We dominated that game and I'm sorry but that performance gives FL something to think about for the remaining games in terms of formation and set up. If people think we can't get something at Anfield they are wrong, performing like that we can beat anyone.

That's it. We showed it against City as well. Just for some reason not in the other fixtures

41 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

They talked and talked about united all game, very rarely gave us any credit. And it was a matter of united didnt turn up rather than us being good on the day. They have a habit of doing so often I feel. Overall so so much bias in ENg media its pathetic, you are being paid to be partial instead they act like 14 years old fan-girls. As far as I remember they didnt slam them for diving and play-acting either.

I've watched the whole thing twice, once live and once in the early hours. I just don't agree with you that they showed any bias. They spoke as the saw fit, but not in an unreasonable way, and certainly not in a way which showed preference for Man United. I wouldn't mind betting that if I went along to a United forum they would be complaining about the BBC showing its southern bias all game long. Sometimes we football fans see and hear what we want to. The commentators and presenters were fine throughout.

In the Indian broadcast, there was David James along with an Indian YouTube fellow and Man U fan Beyounick (David James must have been thinking who is the idiot giving opinions along with him). The Man U fan was so confident that even at half time he predicted a 3-1 United win. Hilarious to watch them assess the game at the end. 

5 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I've watched the whole thing twice, once live and once in the early hours. I just don't agree with you that they showed any bias. They spoke as the saw fit, but not in an unreasonable way, and certainly not in a way which showed preference for Man United. I wouldn't mind betting that if I went along to a United forum they would be complaining about the BBC showing its southern bias all game long. Sometimes we football fans see and hear what we want to. The commentators and presenters were fine throughout.

To each his own mate, but theres no doubt utd get wanked to death in the media. If united had won the game the way we did it you would see rows after rows of articles about how great they are. Havent seen many giving us credit for yesterday, instead it was DDG's howlers that gave us the win. Their tone at bbc would be so much more uplifting if they had won that 3-1. Yesterday they might not have been too op yes, but I have seen them do it countless other times. BBC have a huge boner for pool and united.

Most English commentators make me sick, they pick their stories and stick to them.

Bruno overhits a pass to Chelseas keeper

“He’s got eyes on the back of his head, Martin”
“How does he spot these passes”