• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He's probably alright about having a few million pounds paid into his bank account

But he certainly isn't going to play much if he keeps up that kind of showing. After all, wasn't "wanting more game time" the reason he wanted to leave in the first place? Certainly isn't showing enough on the pitch and going by Lampard's recent comments, in training as well. 

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

CHO just looks like an average player that should be starting for Watford. I think the problem is high expectations. Let's hope he looks better next year.

Exactly, he needs to show his quality assets next season otherwise he wont get game-time.

What a performance by the team today, wasn't expecting that. Both wing-backs, Giroud and Mount especially good today and the central defenders did their job without mistakes too. 3-4-3 should be the way to go against the dippers, Wolves and the cup final now.

Great day of football this. First Leicester lose heavily and then a really convincing win in a cup semifinal. 

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

CHO was great apart from the stupid penalty. Just haters

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Haters? Has got nothing to do with that, whats obvious is obvious. He needs to up it massively or his Chels chance will fly away infront of his eyes.

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Top performance. No passengers. Midfield battled well and controlled the game. Both Jorginho and Kovacic really didnt have any issues. The pressure on the ball by the team set by Mount, Willian and Giroud throughout was also very good. Alonso also another very decent performance offensively and defensively. Same team v Liverpool bar change the GK and include Christian. Game management also very good, wouldnt say they had any big big chances and despite getting a penalty it was very comfortable. Who said we shouldn’t put out a strong team? Final is an excellent opportunity for these guys particular the new players and academy graduates to buy into the big winning culture the club has had when Frank was here as a player.

It was definitely an unexpected good performance. Played it smart for once against United and didn't do anything stupid - except for their penalty. 

I don't want to jump the gun or start making claims here but at least this win restores SOME confidence ahead of the last two games. 

Soo gassed right now. To wipe that smirk off Oles face feels beyond satisfying.

I watching the whole fucking game on my stream through Vespers link only to realise it was on BBC 1.. fuck my life.

Great performance.

Come on you Blues.

Not at all surprised by the result. We had 4 days of rest between games so the team was back to their best and the gameplan by Frank was excellent to press their defenders and force them into comitting mistakes. I hope we have something left in the tank for the Liverpool game.

Haters? Has got nothing to do with that, whats obvious is obvious. He needs to up it massively or his Chels chance will fly away infront of his eyes.
Only because his end product was not there does not mean he did not play good. Good Dribblings and brought a lot of speed. His penalty was stupid but happens. Happened to Drogba in a CL final

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk