• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Football managers are like politicians, they won't tell you fuck all

Yeah but people aint stupid and blind, its obvious and has been obvious he is done for. THis is just a way so that we dont look desperate when we put him up for sale imo. We better have a replacement already cuz we cant roll with Ross in MD every damn time.

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

On the game itself I dont trust CP one bit nor their manager, they love to raise their game vs us.

I hate these conspiracy theories, not just here everyfan has them.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't think anything in particular happened. Would be really random for Jorgi to say he will leave during a lockdown period.

We had two great performances without Jorgi before the lockdown. Lamps spoke about studying the games and tactics during the lockdown period. Possible he concluded that Jorgi leaves us vulnerable in defense. 

Nah. It can't go to, jorgi being ome of the first names on the team sheet, to him not playing even when kante and kova injured and Billy performing so poorly.

He was one of our players who seemed to really enjoy the managerial change and stepping away from the "Sarri's son" label. Frank seemed to really like him, too. He is one of our on pitch leaders. 

Now hes not worthy of a minute of football? Despite injuries to Kante and Kova?

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Possible he concluded that Jorgi leaves us vulnerable in defense. 

Maybe, however our best period of the season came with Jorginho being an crucial element. Mount/Kovacic/Jorginho. 

Also, I can't see Lampard thinking Gilmour is better at blocking off channels as opposed to Jorginho. 

He's asked to leave imo. 

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I hate these conspiracy theories, not just here everyfan has them.

Please we have seen it so many times, its a derby as well. We might win or lose but it aint gonna be comfortable.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Please we have seen it so many times, its a derby as well. We might or lose but it aint gonna be comfortable.

They've lost their last 4 against us and have beaten City, United, Arsenal and Spurs since they last even netted against us.

How exactly do they specifically raise their game for us?

Gilmour  makes me nervous, but if he is a competitor maybe he will be eager to shine and can make some magic.  Glad to see Zouma in the middle. I hope CP can create some openings for others as I imagine he will be closely marked.

Been said in other threads, but where would Jorginho even to? Madrid and Barca don't need him. Juve now don't need him. We'd be idiots to sell him domestically. PSG maybe? 

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They've lost their last 4 against us and have beaten City, United, Arsenal and Spurs since they last even netted against us.

How exactly do they specifically raise their game for us?

Certain teams def raise theirs, who can forget newcastle for instance. Everton vs pool for example. Its a dangerous game in a time we badly need pts, its not gonna be a cake walk its all im saying.

Bit gutted that Frank hasnt gone with Ruben instead of Barkley for this one although I suppose he has had to make 1 change to the MF from the last match.
Barkley scored and Lamps seems to be a huge fan of Barkley

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk