Mikel John Obi

Badboy

I'm not a bloody racist I have many darkskinned friends, Ijust don't like them for their football skills. I like many black footballers. I understand that you're from Nigeria, which are moses omeruo and mikel. and thats fine I don't fucking care if they are black white yellow or red. I just fucking hate them because they're not goood enough footballers for me to play in chelsea shirts so , yeah GTFO to all of them!

How can you "Hate" someone for footballing reasons? I dislike a lot of footballers, but I can't hate anyone because of his footballing ability, let alone players on my team..

Anyway, please tone it down a bit. You are of course entitled to your opinion but we would appreciate it if you expressed it in a less offensive language.

I'm not a bloody racist I have many darkskinned friends, Ijust don't like them for their football skills. I like many black footballers. I understand that you're from Nigeria, which are moses omeruo and mikel. and thats fine I don't fucking care if they are black white yellow or red. I just fucking hate them because they're not goood enough footballers for me to play in chelsea shirts so , yeah GTFO to all of them!

whats wrong with omeruo?

Galatasaray's assistant manager Hasan Sas has come out and said that they never bid for John Obi Mikel (http://tr.eurosport.com/futbol/super-lig/2012-2013/super-lig-hasan-sas-melo-yu-sectik_sto3844013/story.shtml)

Trabzonspor boss Ibrahim has already said that there is not an iota of truth in the reports linking them with John Obi Mikel.

So as I was saying earlier.

The club have not had the chance to say NO to any clubs because there has not been any concrete offer for Mikel. Only PR stunts from his agent and that Nigerian journalist Colin Udoh.

A year on the bench awaits John Obi Mikel.

Galatasaray's assistant manager Hasan Sas has come out and said that they never bid for John Obi Mikel (http://tr.eurosport.com/futbol/super-lig/2012-2013/super-lig-hasan-sas-melo-yu-sectik_sto3844013/story.shtml)

Trabzonspor boss Ibrahim has already said that there is not an iota of truth in the reports linking them with John Obi Mikel.

So as I was saying earlier.

Well I said the same as well but that doesn't mean Mikel's going to be on the bench for a year or that it was an instigated PR stunt. This doesn't prove that.

I'm happy he's staying. Interested to see if Mourinho can continue his project on him and would love to see him play next to a true DM like De Rossi, which would give him more freedom to use his strongest assets correctly.

Well I said the same as well but that doesn't mean Mikel's going to be on the bench for a year or that it was an instigated PR stunt. This doesn't prove that.

I'm happy he's staying. Interested to see if Mourinho can continue his project on him and would love to see him play next to a true DM like De Rossi, which would give him more freedom to use his strongest assets correctly.

Thats what I meant, his strongest assets: squatting on the bench

I don't want to win the Europa League. It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition.

Source: BBC.

Obi said pretty much the same thing but was absolutely flamed

Obi said pretty much the same thing but was absolutely flamed

Jeez. It gets idiotic day by day.

1. There is a diff in saying that at the start of the season when you have CL to look forward to vs when you have been dumped from CL and europa league is the only trophy that your fans can look forward to that year. Fans travelled to czech Republic, Romania, Switzerland, Russia and holland for the competition. How do you think they feel when players say such things before games.

2. As if his words were not enough, mikel put in absolutely shite performances to back up those words.

Contrary to what many are thinking it is quite clear from recent comments that mikel is going to be a prominent member of mourinho's squad especially if Mou isn't signing any other DM player.

You must be privy to some exclusive insider info because mikel has not been mentioned even once by mourinho.

You must be privy to some exclusive insider info because mikel has not been mentioned even once by mourinho.

To make u understand better, in Mou's recent comments he said he prefers a 4-2-3-1 formation. Now we have only mikel and Essien for DM role. Dat means mikel will get a lot of games except someone else comes in.

To make u understand better, in Mou's recent comments he said he prefers a 4-2-3-1 formation. Now we have only mikel and Essien for DM role. Dat means mikel will get a lot of games except someone else comes in.

ann Ginkel may play there ...Lampard ... Nat .. David Luiz ... Mikel will get games but not as many as you seem to think.. IMHO he

will NOT be an automatic starter, btw I am not a Mikel "hater"