Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Fair enough. Just consider that Nigeria were the only side that used full force against Tahiti (and managed to concede:)), while both Spain and Uruguay employed reserves exclusively. Perhaps his two dribbles against Tahiti was kinda bad then. Perhaps other players would have surpassed him if they had played against Tahiti like he did.

So many variables which makes these types of stats really pointless.

lol wtf?!

Real mature from mikel. Passing the buck on to the managers.

He should accept the reality that he will not get the position/role that he is looking for at chelsea and move on. Spare is the torture lad.

It's these kind of posts that make me wish we had a dislike button...

So many hating on lad. Even Torres who was bougth for 50m and has underperformed is not being lashed out like this.I strongly blive there is a conspiracy by a set of fans 2 force him out.Having said that,lets wait and watch events as the unfold.

Lolwut?

"conspiracy by a set of fans 2 force him out"? Did you forget to take your medicines again?

How can you expect to be taken seriously when you say things like than on the forum?

It's these kind of posts that make me wish we had a dislike button...

What part do you disagree with?

That he will not be able to play at his "preferred" position at Chelsea considering we already have Mata, Oscar and hazard here?

Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel admits he does not know whether he will be staying at Stamford Bridge this summer.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8801707/Transfer-news-Chelsea-midfielder-John-Obi-Mikel-hints-that-he-could-move

"I have a four-year contract with Chelsea, but you know, in football you can never guess, one day you are here, the next day you might leave," he said.

Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel admits he does not know whether he will be staying at Stamford Bridge this summer.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8801707/Transfer-news-Chelsea-midfielder-John-Obi-Mikel-hints-that-he-could-move

So he's either staying or not staying? Wow, I would not have guessed that! :P How in the world is the above 'news'? :lol:

So he's either staying or not staying? Wow, I would not have guessed that! :P How in the world is the above 'news'? :lol:

Well it might indicate something... It probably means there are offers which he considers.

Otherwise he'd just say he's staying.

Well it might indicate something... It probably means there are offers which he considers.

Otherwise he'd just say he's staying.

We already know there are offers. He said himself that he was aware that Galatasaray have made an offer. The 'news' in Sky today is just a non-story.

To be honest, Mikel has never spoken like this before in the media. There might be something behind it.

Well it's not like he called for a press conference to say this. He was probably asked by the reporter if he is going to leave or stay and he gave the obvious diplomatic answer of saying that he has a 4-year contract here but in football you never know what could happen.