Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Let me recounted for you.

Mikel´s rumor says, 11m was offered, based on it, I assumed he might be sold. :dance:

Oscar is resting, Mata was told not to take any rumors seriously.

he played confed cup too and Mou has told in his interview that players from confed cup wouldn't start training now...

Mikel took part in the Confederations Cup too, so he is resting at the moment at least? :)

Well, that´s true. Since many rumors are not reliable, perhaps, Mikel is staying.

If I were to compare Mikel, selling him for 11m, buying Di Rossi for 12m, I would not hesitate. Di Rossi scores goals, Mikel could not score one goal if his life depend on it.

Since Mikel was left behind from the Asian trip, something must be cooking here.

Reported 11m was offered for him, take it & buy Di Rossi, much better player, I feel.

All the players that participated in the Confeds are not going to Asia.

The club already said no to Gala, why would they say yes to Monaco?

The club have not had the chance to say NO to any clubs because there has not been any concrete offer for Mikel. Only PR stunts from his agent and that Nigerian journalist Colin Udoh.

A year on the bench awaits John Obi Mikel.

Bleed_blue did mikel refuse to sign your shirt or something like that? The hate you shower on him seems very personal. What makes you think you know everything about him? Are you like a stalker? If not how would you know if we received offers for him or not. Dude please stop trying to force your issues down peoples throats. If you have proof that no one made an offer for him then use it if not move on. We get it you hate mikel, move on!

Bleed_blue did mikel refuse to sign your shirt or something like that? The hate you shower on him seems very personal. What makes you think you know everything about him? Are you like a stalker? If not how would you know if we received offers for him or not. Dude please stop trying to force your issues down peoples throats. If you have proof that no one made an offer for him then use it if not move on. We get it you hate mikel, move on!

Do you have a proof that anybody made an offer for him? "What makes you think you know everything about him? Are you like a stalker? Dude please stop trying to force your issues down peoples throats."

The club have not had the chance to say NO to any clubs because there has not been any concrete offer for Mikel. Only PR stunts from his agent and that Nigerian journalist Colin Udoh.

A year on the bench awaits John Obi Mikel.

Yup. The same guys who have claimed not to believe the media BS, now claim we've refused offers for Mikel based on... the same media BS... :rolleyes:

Really can't see us keeping both Mikel and Essien if we sign Rossi or any other holding mid. TBH, don't feel strongly about either atm. Before recurring injuries Essien was IMO twice the player, but right now, I'd prob keep Mikel (as a sub never starter).

he was really good 2009-11. but the last 2 seasons have been mostly lackluster from him.

doubt he would leave with romeu gone too. essien is nowhere near good enough to start these days...

Well if you go by the reported values it's only 3-4m more. Don't reckon that'll make much difference to Chelsea.

Well, 4m is a lot of money even to Roman, I feel. After all, he didn´t become a billionaire by wasting money.

Anyways, it´s just a rumor.

Central midfield. Ramirez, Lampard. Option: Mikel, Essien, Van Ginkel.

I would love to see Mikel being sold & Khedira or Kondogbia bought. However, I am dreaming only here.

Well, 4m is a lot of money even to Roman, I feel. After all, he didn´t become a billionaire by wasting money.

Anyways, it´s just a rumor.

Central midfield. Ramirez, Lampard. Option: Mikel, Essien, Van Ginkel.

I would love to see Mikel being sold & Khedira or Kondogbia bought. However, I am dreaming only here.

Mikel>>>Khedira or Kondogbia

So if Mikel is given more freedom at Chelsea, are we saying he will start playing like Yaya Toure? If so, then lets keep this beast.

Actually I think yes ....

Because he can do that.

But I say nay ....

Because the position, playing, technique, passing, .... isn't his issue as an impediment to the top. I do think he is a very chill guy. Very relax .... It interferes with his energy/intensity level of playing in a game. At least this season, to be nuanced.

The real question is about the cause, though. And there is a million dollar question. How come?

As a result: he keeps being an enigma, which may or nay not be good enough for a next season in the pivot (or whatever - speculists ! lmaooo). Output wise, he came up short- in the context of last year and in the context of the players we played with. Or in the context of RDM - the FSW.

If there is ever cognitive dissonance, let's not do this now. The pudding and his proof/taste wasn't there. The next hand is Mou's!

:Goober: