Mikel John Obi

Badboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17SGuhMglc

WHAT A PLAYER Obi Mikel is . Just wonderful, just like Makalele, when he leave( ala real Madrid) then will we appreciate him. People will say Busquet is a wonderful player but in truth if he was here he would be treated just like mikel. In simple terms we never appreciate things we have rather envy things that are not ours even though we have the best of the two.

In the past people would say Gerrard and lampard were better players than Xavi , but not now. if someone said who is important to Chelsea between lampard and mikel I would say mikel, in context with the team his function is more important and appreciated by his teammates than anyone else.

P.S. I can already see it happening to the next generation at Chelsea. People appreciating juan mata and Hazard, yet fail to see the IMPORTANTS of Oscar, the man I believe will be our biggest star in the future.

CHECK OUT THE VID IN THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!

says the nigerian....

not sure if your right. the current chelsea mikel is not. under ancelotti yes no doubt.

Form is temporal, Class is permanent. Mikel has been vital to chelsea in all the trophies we've won since he came to SB. Mikel + De Rossi = Great technique DM

Actually I think yes ....

Because he can do that.

But I say nay ....

Because the position, playing, technique, passing, .... isn't his issue as an impediment to the top. I do think he is a very chill guy. Very relax .... It interferes with his energy/intensity level of playing in a game. At least this season, to be nuanced.

The real question is about the cause, though. And there is a million dollar question. How come?

As a result: he keeps being an enigma, which may or nay not be good enough for a next season in the pivot (or whatever - speculists ! lmaooo). Output wise, he came up short- in the context of last year and in the context of the players we played with. Or in the context of RDM - the FSW.

If there is ever cognitive dissonance, let's not do this now. The pudding and his proof/taste wasn't there. The next hand is Mou's!

:Goober:

Tbh, you've only seen Mikel in arguably his worst season with Chelsea. There are various reasons why he, and everyone else who played in the pivot last season failed to deliver. That is of course not to say that he is not partly responsible.

Whos to say De Rossi- Mikel in the pivot won't work?? Not tht it's gonna happen, but doesn't mean it won't work.

That would be VERY interesting.

Whos to say De Rossi- Mikel in the pivot won't work?? Not tht it's gonna happen, but doesn't mean it won't work.

Yeah, mentioned this in the DDR thread a few days/weeks ago... I would love to see this actually. If De Rossi's intensity rubbed over to Mikel it would actually be a dominant midfield, especially as it freed Mikel from his shackles.

It could work very well I think.

Mikel>>>Khedira or Kondogbia

aah in the fantasy world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17SGuhMglc

WHAT A PLAYER Obi Mikel is . Just wonderful, just like Makalele, when he leave( ala real Madrid) then will we appreciate him. People will say Busquet is a wonderful player but in truth if he was here he would be treated just like mikel. In simple terms we never appreciate things we have rather envy things that are not ours even though we have the best of the two.

In the past people would say Gerrard and lampard were better players than Xavi , but not now. if someone said who is important to Chelsea between lampard and mikel I would say mikel, in context with the team his function is more important and appreciated by his teammates than anyone else.

P.S. I can already see it happening to the next generation at Chelsea. People appreciating juan mata and Hazard, yet fail to see the IMPORTANTS of Oscar, the man I believe will be our biggest star in the future.

CHECK OUT THE VID IN THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!

Now you are comparing Mikel to Makelele. Have some mercy on others man.

Last season, we won 43.7% of our games when Mikel started vs 67.5% of the games when he did not. I am sure we will miss him for that extra 23.8%

Last season, we lost 34.3% of our games when Mikel started vs 13.5% of the games when he did not. I am sure we will miss him when we don't lose that extra 20.8% of those games.

Last season we scored 1.68 goals per game when Mikel started vs 2.51 goals per game when he did not start. I am sure we will miss him when we score those extra 0.83 goals per game.

Last season we conceded 1.53 goals per game when Mikel started vs 0.89 goals per game when he did not start. I am sure we will wonder how to concede those extra 0.64 goals per game without Mikel.

I'm quite mystified why so many want Mikel gone, but want to keep Essien. Should be the other way round.

Essien may have lost some of his strength and speed but he will always put his heart into performance and work dilligently, not start complaining like Mikel that he feels too precious to compete in a tournament or a so and so tournament is beneath his abilities.

The speed of that double pivot will be slower than continental drift.

That would be VERY interesting.

Glad that you think so too. Gives me assurance that i'm not crazy. :halo:

Yeah, mentioned this in the DDR thread a few days/weeks ago... I would love to see this actually. If De Rossi's intensity rubbed over to Mikel it would actually be a dominant midfield, especially as it freed Mikel from his shackles.

It could work very well I think.

Yeah it would defo take the shackles of Mikel. Not only that but the pivot could turn into an actual pivot meaning, there wont be any specific role for the two, one could cover for the other while one advances forward or advances to pressurize the opponent.

The speed of that double pivot will be slower than continental drift.

lol, but hey continental drifts are unstoppable. :ph34r:

Bloody racist!

I'm not a bloody racist I have many darkskinned friends, Ijust don't like them for their football skills. I like many black footballers. I understand that you're from Nigeria, which are moses omeruo and mikel. and thats fine I don't fucking care if they are black white yellow or red. I just fucking hate them because they're not goood enough footballers for me to play in chelsea shirts so , yeah GTFO to all of them!