• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

What a great intelligent player is Pulisic. in contrast to other players in our team. I believe Kepa is a very decent keeper, but simply lacks football intelligence. The times where goalkeepers were just in goal to stop the opponent from scoring are over. It seems to me like Pulisic always thinks a step ahead, which is a big contribution to the rest of the team. I'm really curious to see how he will link up with Werner who also seems to be a smart player from what i've seen. 

It was fucking disgraceful as well in commentary when Ederson did a poor kick out it "Oh he's done a Kepa" it's not an Ederson mistake it's Kepa mistake....

Do me a favour you one sided bastard and fuck off

12 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Damn have yoy guys seen dailymail? They are screaming pool, klopp aint going anywhere and they are set to dominate Eng footy for years and years......journalists my ass.

There are a lot of Liverpool fans and newspapers will always pander to a willing audience as we know.. We need to keep some perspective however. Media once produced output like that about us; we were going to dominate for years, we might never loose again, they made such a fuss about the fact that we weren't even conceding goals that they incentivised Premier League players to score against us.

It's all throw away silliness that's about as important as who marries who in Coronation Street or who is going to win Strictly Come Dancing.

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

There are a lot of Liverpool fans and newspapers will always pander to a willing audience as we know.. We need to keep some perspective however. Media once produced output like that about us; we were going to dominate for years, we might never loose again, they made such a fuss about the fact that we weren't even conceding goals that they incentivised Premier League players to score against us.

It's all throw away silliness that's about as important as who marries who in Coronation Street or who is going to win Strictly Come Dancing.

Everything is cyclical in football no matter how dominant a team looks, a time will come when someone else will take over.

Liverpool even 2 seasons before this just scraped into the top 4 ahead of us. They'll have their time at the top but it won't last forever.

I like what we're doing and building. There seems to be a degree of sensible planning over the last couple of years that hasn't appeared to be there for a while, whether by design or accident. The transfer ban has actually worked in our favour to take stock of the resources we already had and I think has provided a platform now for the club to achieve a balance of top academy talent and big signings.

Arsenal had a period in the late 00's where their young team was being talked up to the heavens but they never built on it (most never reached their potential either) with signings in key areas to supplement. I feel we are already doing that, and with a couple more signings to add to what we have already brought and the young talent continuing to develop, I think we'll be a lot closer next season.

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

scousewankfest in full effect

and I so have to LOL at them saying that the dippers are an incredibly young team

this coming season is the last that front 3 is all under 30yo

Henderson is already 30

VVD turns 30 after the coming season

so does Matip

Wijnaldum turns 30 in a few months

Milner is 35 in 6 months

Lovren is soon 31

Lallana is 33 this coming season

it isn't like they are flush for the next 5 years ffs

When its pool facts go out the window

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

for all you Kante critics

look at how well AC and Rudiger looked with him as the war shield

That should be his position from now on especially vs the big teams

55 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Sorry mate but the pool bias and agenda is clear and has been for years. Look how they disrespected us last night, it was pool pool pool no matter what. Its Chels vs City, not liverpool. Everytime a goal went in they showed pool fans, thats disgraceful and biased. And I have checked many forums after the game and I kid you not they too found it a disgrace.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

City lose the title because of this result and they now have to give Liverpool the guard of honor next week. Ouch!

Probably better then loosing that game and that be the title winner. Its been Citt vs Liverpool for a few scattered seasons now..the slip,last one and now this one. Hope we can get there again cause miss that feeling.

Get 4th over the line first...boost but no point winning this and dropping points Weds. Hopefully can get a run going.

The water breaks also helped lol.

7 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Is it just me, or does Pulisic look like he has put on a little more muscle since the beginning of the season?

Agree 100 percent. Good to see as long as he maintains his speed and quickness.