Super Frank Thread

Such a garbage manager and tactician. Before we know it, Liverpool will at a minimum grind wins over and over again and we'll be completely out of the title race because of his cluelessness. We need someone who has a near-mad scientist approach to tactics and in-game management, and Lampard is sooo average at both. I deeply hope that the board is in touch with Tuchel.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hate to stereotype here but we look like a side coached by a typical English manager, don't we? 4-3-3 (or whatever system you want to put here), with a classic #9 leading the line, get the ball out wide and spam crosses into the box. 

It's not stereotyping it's the cold hard facts

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Is that fucking necessary? He is a proper club legend....just not a proper manager just yet.

this. we all got it. he has to go. but we should still heed respect for the legend that he is for the club as player and person.

Tuchel taking over would be a nightmare. he would demand weird players and throw a tantrum if he does not get along with the guys on the board. also has a crazy backroom staff.

Pochettino has never won a thing. not as a manager or player. not sure that is the guy to lead you to titles. then again so had sarri and he at least has 2 reasonably big titles now.

Allegri is a winner but has no clear tacitcal identity. but would surely deliver us top 4. if we hadnt gone on this transfer offensive he would be my choice. he is good at getting the best out of a washed out squad but we actually have a brilliant young squad.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Tuchel taking over would be a nightmare. he would demand weird players and throw a tantrum if he does not get along with the guys on the board. also has a crazy backroom staff.

Pochettino has never won a thing. not as a manager or player. not sure that is the guy to lead you to titles. then again so had sarri and he at least has 2 reasonably big titles now.

Allegri is a winner but has no clear tacitcal identity. but would surely deliver us top 4. if we hadnt gone on this transfer offensive he would be my choice. he is good at getting the best out of a washed out squad but we actually have a brilliant young squad.

Allegri would do us proud im sure of it. He demands respect and a known tactician. Also a winner. Tuchel is a big no for me. Poch would do wonders with this squad.

Allegri would do us proud im sure of it. He demands respect and a known tactician. Also a winner. Tuchel is a big no for me. Poch would do wonders with this squad.
Our new golden generation of youth academy players can start looking for new clubs when Allegri comes in. Will be very painful for me

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Our new golden generation of youth academy players can start looking for new clubs when Allegri comes in. Will be very painful for me

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Wait, didn't you want Allegri???