Super Frank Thread

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah those 3pts look mighty difficult for us though dont they.....no I cant see us getting it. Its looking more likely we will drop out than vice versa.

The fact that we are 3 points away from second place tells you how horrible this season has been. 

With a better manager we will be leading but at this time he ain't available. For me it's only Pochetino or naggelsmam, anything else I rather keep Lampard. 

And since we can't get naggelsmam now and Pochettino is going to PSG we just need to hold on to the summer. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

The fact that we are 3 points away from second place tells you how horrible this season has been. 

With a better manager we will be leading but at this time he ain't available. For me it's only Pochetino or naggelsmam, anything else I rather keep Lampard. 

And since we can't get naggelsmam now and Pochettino is going to PSG we just need to hold on to the summer. 

At that rate we will finish the season mid table...

Horrible season or not mate, we are losing pts every game, give it a while and you'll see what I mean. We are sinking make no mistake, can you see FL somehow save the season? Are you seeing how we approach games? Its piss poor and consistently the same tactics. Im not seeing anything that gives me hope we will turn it around and on top getting top 4. I just dont. Yup I would really be on the phone now with Poch, its still not official to psg.

On 12/27/2020 at 3:25 AM, Milan said:

West Ham (+3)
Arsenal (-3)

Back to +5... but whatever...

Aston Villa (-2)

Down to +3 only.

3 points worse off than at the same stage last season, after spending 200 million+ in the transfer market...

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Horrible season or not mate, we are losing pts every game, give it a while and you'll see what I mean. We are sinking make no mistake, can you see FL somehow save the season? Are you seeing how we approach games? Its piss poor and consistently the same tactics. Im not seeing anything that gives me hope we will turn it around and on top getting top 4. I just dont. Yup I would really be on the phone now with Poch, its still not official to psg.

Happen the same last season looks like we are doing the same. 

Would not be surprised if we beat city next game and start picking up. 

Looks like a repeat of last season but with better players..... 

Happen the same last season looks like we are doing the same. 

Would not be surprised if we beat city next game and start picking up. 

Looks like a repeat of last season but with better players..... 

No this is worse imo, the money we spent alone makes it worse nevermind the actual footy at display. It looks predictable and 1 dimensional. Nothing in our style gives me confidence.