Didier Drogba

DYC.

• 1 month later...

here is the link to Drogba 3 goals on The Official MLS Website. mlssoccer.com : http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2015/09/05/hat-trick-didier-drogba-watch-all-three-beautiful-goals-his-montreal-impact-

The Drogba Goals video on the link played for me. I'm in New Zealand so I don't know if the video will be Geo-locked to other countries.

The Montreal Impact play at Home against My New England Revolution on Saturday 19 September at 8:00 pm - USA EDT

please Drogba don't score goals against my Team and beat my Team.

Would love him to come back as a coach here in some capacity. His influence on the younger players would be massive i'd imagine

I bet the dressing room is missing his presence this year in a big way, although I am sure Tibo is a right laugh :D

Would love him to come back as a coach here in some capacity. His influence on the younger players would be massive i'd imagine

I bet the dressing room is missing his presence this year in a big way, although I am sure Tibo is a right laugh :D

The lad looks like a laugh a minute. Id love to have been a fly on the wall when he had to sing his song on hazing day.