Didier Drogba

DYC.

MLS is something for him, please NOT Newyork City.

Would be a good idea going for MLS, if you think about it. Just I am wondering, no big names African players has ever go there, if I am not mistaken. So, USA never popped out in my mind while considering Drogba's future, until you mentioned it.

Would be a good idea going for MLS, if you think about it. Just I am wondering, no big names African players has ever go there, if I am not mistaken. So, USA never popped out in my mind while considering Drogba's future, until you mentioned it.

Martins is playing there ATM, but obviously isn't in the same class as Didier.

It will probably be his next and final destination - http://www.espnfc.co.uk/major-league-soccer/story/2467019/didier-drogba-interested-in-mls-move

Needs to come to the A-league!! Sydney FC!

oi i'm laffin at this m8. Fuck Sydney and Melbourne. They always get those sort of players. I'd rather see him at Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Wellington, Newcastle, or literally any fucking team outside of those two fucking cities.

oi i'm laffin at this m8. Fuck Sydney and Melbourne. They always get those sort of players. I'd rather see him at Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Wellington, Newcastle, or literally any fucking team outside of those two fucking cities.

Newcastle got Heskey!!! Jeez, what more do you want?

Yeah Drogba is very famous there I think.

Speaks good English, has some friends in the music and movie business I thought. Few pages ago he posted with Snoop dog? And in that ice bucket challenge he nominated 50 cent or so.

USA is def his next best destination.

Edit:

Found this:

He told the Daily Telegraph: "There are some really fantastic teams in the Premier League but my love for this club. I can't share it with another English team.

"Since I put the news I am leaving Chelsea on social media, I was in the dressing-room and I was receiving some calls from teams which is really unusual.

"It showed that maybe I can still bring something to a team. Of course I'm interested in the USA. Now I'm going to have a few days and weeks to think about what is good for me next but all I want is to play."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9865357/didier-drogba-hints-at-mls-switch

Think he just wanted to create a good atmosphere, he's always done that. We don't have many types like that, maybe Eden but he had dental problems? David Luiz is gone, so DD had to do it.

Doesnt stop him appearing to wanting the hog the limelight.

Didnt look good...didnt sound good.

Might have 'legend' status but he was an embarrassment on the victory parade.

Hogging the microphone, crap singing trying to lead the crowd ....just sounded like a load of shouty noise .

Should have stepped back and let more of the others do their bit.

Are you fucking kidding me?

It's a fucking PARADE not a fucking funeral.

what a dick.