Didier Drogba

DYC.

Going to miss you playing for this club, Didier. Together with Chelsea, he's a magnet for trophies.

I've said it before, but we are fortunate to have seen Drogba, Hazard and Mourinho work together for the Blues even if it was just one season. Stuff of dreams

This was amazing. I'm relieved he won't be here next season, but at the same time, is always difficult saying goodbye to the legends.

tumblr_nouzzjQ5hU1sscln5o1_500.gif

tumblr_nouzzjQ5hU1sscln5o2_500.gif

tumblr_nouzzjQ5hU1sscln5o3_500.gif

tumblr_nouzzjQ5hU1sscln5o5_500.gif

tumblr_nouzzjQ5hU1sscln5o6_500.gif

Genuinely :lol: at that when it happened.

Felt it was a tad disrespectful to Sunderland since it was still a competitive game after all but yeah.

After that night in Munich, many, including myself, thought that it was the last roar we were to hear from King Didier. I thought that it was definitely the perfect ending. There is literally no better way to end your club stint than bringing home the Champions League trophy with your last kick for the club.

Who would've thought that they he wasn't done and here we are with 2 more trophies 3 years later. Drogs certainly had his contributions and wasn't a freeloader. Whenever we thought that he certainly couldn't have an impact on the game, he proved us wrong and banged one in. The ones that really stick out in my mind are the ones against MU and Leicester. Looking at him giving everything he's got at his age to bring us the victory is really impressive.

Wish him the best for his last few seasons of regular football and looking forward to seeing him back soon.

King Didier. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

As great as Munich was this feels like the better goodbye.

Celebrating at home with a league title.

Come home soon, bro. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Drogba the club ambassador or whatever role you want :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

He is not only a fantastic player, he is amazing man with everything he made about his country and so on. He is an absolute legend. When he was in his peak, there wasn't better striker than him. I'm really glad that this Legend has big part in Chelsea history and I had the opportunity to watch him scoring for my favourite team.
See you soon King Didier! :blue scalf:

Teared up badly when he came off. If anyone moves this to "ex-players", heads will roll! :cry:

Maybe adding the third category "legends" would suit him. So: current players, ex players, legends.

But then we will have a massive discussion again where to put Lampard, so nvm.

Maybe adding the third category "legends" would suit him. So: current players, ex players, legends.

But then we will have a massive discussion again where to put Lampard, so nvm.

Last time we had a discussion about "Legend" tags at TC it did NOT end very well! :lol:

Might have 'legend' status but he was an embarrassment on the victory parade.

Hogging the microphone, crap singing trying to lead the crowd ....just sounded like a load of shouty noise .

Should have stepped back and let more of the others do their bit.

Might have 'legend' status but he was an embarrassment on the victory parade.

Hogging the microphone, crap singing trying to lead the crowd ....just sounded like a load of shouty noise .

Should have stepped back and let more of the others do their bit.

Think he just wanted to create a good atmosphere, he's always done that. We don't have many types like that, maybe Eden but he had dental problems? David Luiz is gone, so DD had to do it.