Didier Drogba

DYC.

incorrectly assumed? well considering the FACT that you seem to be the only one who has a problem with it, i would say my assessment of your particular experience was pretty accurate.

add to that the fact that even if your almighty ears had to listen to DD for a few minutes, i dont think thats any reason for a real fan to call a club legend a "twat". thats just smacks of a troll and an idiot.

back your truck up.

Mods dealt with it earlier and you are just jumping on the bandwagon.

You incorrectly assumed I wanted Cundy ....I put you right and have also explained that where I was (with my young grandchildren) DD didnt come over very well.

Now back off or get an earlier bus next time

back your truck up.

Mods dealt with it earlier and you are just jumping on the bandwagon.

You incorrectly assumed I wanted Cundy ....I put you right and have also explained that where I was (with my young grandchildren) DD didnt come over very well.

Now back off or get an earlier bus next time

oh sorry dude.

i did not know there was time limit. should everyone be waiting for the great rhino's skin's comments and reply withing the allotted time frame.

well, i just saw stupidity and abuse on my legend and thought to reply to the idiot who had the gall to do it.

go and read my comment again. i was being sarcastic when i said you wanted to cundy to lead our celebrations. but my mistake, thought you would get the obvious sarcasm.

"bandwagon".. so i guess people like you call it climbing on a bandwagon to say messi is one of the best players in the world. cos u know being an idiot with a different opinion is hip, right?

oh sorry dude.

i did not know there was time limit. should everyone be waiting for the great rhino's skin's comments and reply withing the allotted time frame.

well, i just saw stupidity and abuse on my legend and thought to reply to the idiot who had the gall to do it.

go and read my comment again. i was being sarcastic when i said you wanted to cundy to lead our celebrations. but my mistake, thought you would get the obvious sarcasm.

"bandwagon".. so i guess people like you call it climbing on a bandwagon to say messi is one of the best players in the world. cos u know being an idiot with a different opinion is hip, right?

Thank you for apology.

I will let let Mods deal with the rest as you insist carrying it on.

bye

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know he wasn't at his best this season and TBH I would have preferred if he hadn't come back but I absolutely loved the lad and will never forget his time with us.

This picture shows everything that he was. Just look at everyones faces.

Drogs%20Champs%202015_zps89e5ooar.jpg

I know he wasn't at his best this season and TBH I would have preferred if he hadn't come back but I absolutely loved the lad and will never forget his time with us.

This picture shows everything that he was. Just look at everyones faces.

Drogs%20Champs%202015_zps89e5ooar.jpg

He didn't need to be at his best. He's Didier Drogba, and he did this: