• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

WE are never gonna turn the tiniest of corners with Sarri in charge. He remains an anarchronistic coach. Whenever we played good football this season it is because we play quick and direct, virtually the opposite of Sarriball. 

I disagree, I have been one of Sarri's fiercest critics.

But now I can see slight improvements (not this 2nd half mind) but I still think he needs time, to get used to the English game, to bring in the players he wants and the players to understand his tactics.

I'm going to bear with him at least til the end of the season.

I liked Jorginho - Kovačić and Barkley - RLC change. RLC should have even started. Also, great thing Emerson is getting more playing time than Alonso.

Great goal by Jorginho, he and Kepa was MOTM for me. He got tired and made some mistakes in second half, good thing Sarri changed him. EDIT: Finally, Jorgis' long passing was on point, should have made some assists if our strikers were focused.

Christy was ok, but Luiz is just a physical presence that Andres cannot fulfill. Emerson goodish in attack, but not so good in defense.

Hazard was still tired, he was invisible after 50. mins. Willian was good but needed a bit more brain in front of goal. Higuain awesome apart from missed 100% chance. Goal and that what their GK saved were REALLY awesome!

About the game - we were in a black hole for about half an hour, and should have bagged it in first 35 minutes. From 10 to 40, we really played great.

Good good things to build from for next games.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Fulham are fighting for survival, much harder games then top 4 place games 

so are you defending our shit play?   if you think its only because its Fulham then you need a reality check, we lack killer instinct in games like this, its been a theme this season, i bet that if Fulham had equalized or worse won you would change your tune. Yes big 3 points, hurray, but it doesnt excuse this pathetic 2nd half, Fulham are world beaters now?

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

We need a new CB Rudiger is not it. His always a disaster waiting to happen 

couldnt disagree more on Rudiger

he has overall been very very good all year

we DO need a massive upgrade at the other CB

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

so are you defending our shit play?   if you think its only because its Fulham then you need a reality check, we lack killer instinct in games like this, its been a theme this season, i bet that if Fulham had equalized or worse won you would change your tune. Yes big 3 points, hurray, but it doesnt excuse this pathetic 2nd half, Fulham are world beaters now?

They wanted a brawl and turned it into one.

I can't understand why people think we have an automatic win?

It's not FIFA.

We weren't clinical - if we were they would have lost heart. They gave everything for 90 minutes and if they had done that week in week out - they wouldn't be down in Relegation.

Phew. We looked dead on our feet in the second half. Just invited pressure and stopped playing like we did first half. We were killing them from wide areas and Higuain was everywhere in the first half. We then completely abandoned that in the second half and Gonzalo barely touched the ball.

Decent resilience shown towards the end, but we can't keep clinging on like this. Should've been out of sight by half time.

Thought Kepa, Kante, Jorginho, and Cristensen were superb. Emerson and Higuain very good in parts.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

An important win, take that and run! Results are more important than performances at this stage of the season but that was a chance to get our GD up again and we failed to do it. Still behind Man United and Arsenal's!

Wolves next weekend..what a treat

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

They wanted a brawl and turned it into one.

I can't understand why people think we have an automatic win?

It's not FIFA.

We weren't clinical - if we were they would have lost heart. They gave everything for 90 minutes and if they had done that week in week out - they wouldn't be down in Relegation.

i never said we had an automatic win, go and read my early posts mate, people were saying we would beat Fulham easily, on another day we would have payed dearly for our usual fuck ups, we give teams hope with this kind of shit performances.