• Pedro (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very happy. This is Fulham's cup final, and they played arguably their best game of the season today. There's always a reaction after a change of manager, and we did very well to keep them out in the

I would go as far as saying LB is our number 1 priority this summer. He was certainly quicker to get forward and offer the overlap compared to Alonso which helped speed things up at times but his

Players looked tired too me. Heavy rotation needed against Dynamo if this line up is to beat an impressive Wolves.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

I never thought it's possible to struggle this much against Fulham. Why is Barkley still on the pitch? 

It’s Sarri’s decisions and tactics. What do you expect?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, whats happening said:

youd think that cho is messi in disguise 

CHO is walking out the door because of this shite m8.

It isn't a joke.

• Like 1
Just now, Vesper said:

CHO is walking out the door because of this shite m8.

It isn't a joke.

Sure he is but I think Sarri already conceded that and just uses CHO as an emergency option.

i still dont think sarri is the man for the job. his is fulham who have been shocking all season, another Huddersfield type of game if we win this.

Looked ok in the first half. very poor second half playing for the 1 - 2 after 50 odd minutes

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Sure he is but I think Sarri already conceded that and just uses CHO as an emergency option.

yes but now, as it looks like we may NOT have a summer 2019 window (FIFA is going to try and ram the ban through starting this summer regardless of appeal)

we will probably keep him (and Eden and they will walk on frees in 2020 unless they renew) so it really is stupid to not use him

We play the worst football out of all the top 6 teams and we have to sacrifice our best players out of position to achieve this style, not happy 1 bit with Sarri.

• Like 2
Just now, dreamcfc said:

We play the worst football out of all the top 6 teams and we have to sacrifice our best players out of position to achieve this style, not happy 1 bit with Sarri.

The wonders of Sarriball....

• Like 2