10 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Simple solution to this...

Kepa

Reece-James Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Ampadu

Kante               RLC

Pedro                                        Hudson Odoi

Abraham

No fucks given, fuck flash names, lets gets some heart and passion back in the team.

Pedro over Pulisic? 

10 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Simple solution to this...

Kepa

Reece-James Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Ampadu

Kante               RLC

Pedro                                        Hudson Odoi

Abraham

No fucks given, fuck flash names, lets gets some heart and passion back in the team.

The more I think about this situation, the more I believe we need to target a manager that's biggest strength is their man management.

Obviously they need to be tactically solid, but even looking at a side like the above I don't see big egos and difficult players to manage within that group. We need someone capable of putting their arm around some of these young players and giving them the confidence and trust to go out and play with no fear or inhibitions.

There are other young players who should be given chances next season like Pulisic and Mount. Retain some of the older guard who are good pro's that can help guide some of these younger players and also play games and give the team much needed experience like Pedro and Azpilicueta. I think 95% of our fan base would be supportive and patient with this approach even if it meant another season outside the top 4. I think the Bridge would be buzzing again too with some of these younger boys coming in.

With regards to the team you posted up, I would prefer us to play more of a 4-2-3-1 formation. We don't get enough goals from our midfield and playing one further forward I think may be essential. RLC could potentially thrive in that position but also can adapt to playing deeper if we're winning a game by the odd goal and need to hold on to a lead to revert back to more of a 4-3-3.

Someone else who I think would thrive in such a system and with more of a man management manager is Barkley. It's clear he struggles tactically (he was the same at Everton) and I do think playing in a more rigid role takes away from his game. The work rate is good, but it does feel like he plays well within himself which is so frustrating at present. Potentially playing as a number 10 with licence to make things happen I think would also bring more out of him. 

16 minutes ago, the wes said:

Paris St-Germain: Uefa cannot reopen closed investigation, says Cas

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47632779

😠😠😠😠 one rule for one club different rule for another club 

unbelievable

watch, when our CAS non-deferral appeal is heard they will deny it, so they look 'fair'

then, when we appeal the the FIFA appeal (which is highly doubtful we win with FIFA itself) over the actual bans, later this year, they will not only rule against us, but increase the length to 3 or 4 windows

to send a 'clear message'

LOLOLOL 

what a sham system

fucking joke

11 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea player says they’ve been told club ‘can’t appeal’ transfer ban – So departures now blocked

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-player-says-theyve-told-club-cant-appeal-transfer-ban-departures-now-blocked/

they did appeal to CAS about the NON DEFERRAL

thats not any appeal to remove the bans themselves

FIFA wont rule on our appeal for another 4 or 5 months, then we go back to CAS if FIFA smacks us down (they will)

19 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

This is also why Sarri needs to be careful what he says about players.. If he's staying then turning all against him without being able to sign isn't the best route to go down! 

What a bloody mess. 

Christensen is another one who seems to be unhappy. 

9 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Christensen is another one who seems to be unhappy. 

He can fuck off too. What has he done to improve his weakness exactly? Still looks like the same, fragile defender that will get mugged off by any aggressive striker. Audacity to complain when he's failed to impress in the chances he does get. And I'm not counting Europa league farmers. 

Chelsea still hopeful of making summer signings after Fifa set date for transfer ban appeal

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/03/25/chelsea-still-hopeful-making-summer-signings-fifa-set-date-transfer/

Chelsea have not given up hope of being able to sign players in the summer window after Fifa confirmed the club’s appeal against their transfer ban will be heard on April 11.

Even if Fifa uphold the two-window ban, the timing of the hearing should give Chelsea the opportunity to go to the Court of Arbitration of Sport and try to have it frozen until they rule on it.

Chelsea were furious that Fifa refused to freeze the ban while they consider the appeal, but the process is being dealt with quicker than previous cases involving Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid.

Chelsea were banned from registering new players for two transfer windows and fined £460,000 for 29 cases of breaking rules regarding the signing of young players.

The date of the appeal gives the Blues some hope that they may still be able to sign players this summer and effectively prepare for an impending ban.

Whether or not the ban is effective in the next transfer window, Chelsea fear they will have to sell Eden Hazard to Real Madrid meaning they would want to replace him and spend the cash generated from his sale.

As reported by Telegraph Sport, the Blues have been drawing up a Plan A and Plan B for the summer while they wait to find out whether or not they can make any new signings.

Decisions on loan players, young players and potential targets have been placed on hold while lawyers work on their case with Fifa and consider an approach to CAS.

snip

Chelsea transfer ban lifted as they promise Fifa “not to do it again”

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/04/01/chelsea-transfer-ban-lifted-by-fifa/

Chelsea have surprisingly seen their transfer ban lifted by Fifa after a second appeal to the world football governing body was found successful.

BBC Sport previously reported that the Blues had failed to convince Fifa, having been hit with a transfer ban after being found to breach regulations with signings of some young players.

However, it seems a second appeal from Chelsea at the last minute has been enough to win them over as they absolutely vowed they would not break these rules again.

A Fifa source confirmed to AF: “We have decided to overturn the transfer ban on Chelsea Football Club following a second appeal.

“Chelsea assured us they are really sorry about what they did and that they really, really want to change.

“Of course, we have been here before with Chelsea [over Gael Kakuta in 2010] but they seem really sincere this time. There is a lot of regret there.”

snip

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea transfer ban lifted as they promise Fifa “not to do it again”

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/04/01/chelsea-transfer-ban-lifted-by-fifa/

Chelsea have surprisingly seen their transfer ban lifted by Fifa after a second appeal to the world football governing body was found successful.

BBC Sport previously reported that the Blues had failed to convince Fifa, having been hit with a transfer ban after being found to breach regulations with signings of some young players.

However, it seems a second appeal from Chelsea at the last minute has been enough to win them over as they absolutely vowed they would not break these rules again.

A Fifa source confirmed to AF: “We have decided to overturn the transfer ban on Chelsea Football Club following a second appeal.

“Chelsea assured us they are really sorry about what they did and that they really, really want to change.

“Of course, we have been here before with Chelsea [over Gael Kakuta in 2010] but they seem really sincere this time. There is a lot of regret there.”

snip

I checked all over internet this only source reporting this I'm sure we will find  out more about it on 11th of April