Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

2 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I'm really confused by all this.

Am I right to assume the FIFA would be making their statement as regards the ban on the 11th April, it's now the 24th and fuck all's been said.

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on.

Pretty much. Guess heard the appeal and faffing around till they decide on a answer 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I don't mind that if we are playing youth. 

Will be brutal even if we play the youth.

Just looking at CHO's case, shows us that it's not just the board which is trigger happy and looking for instant success.

People expect the youth players to be an instant success, over the established professional players. While totally missing the point, that it's about a year or 2 or even 3 in the futire that we are looking at. It's about unlocking that potential. But some jack asses will keep focusing on the miss kick of his. 😂

Just look at RLC. The guy was ruled out and given no chance. Was deemed as average and yada yada. Pulisic is 20 and has an off year, and suddenly it's the worst buy we ever made. 

For the youth to succeed, the fans need to be understanding and patient. This club's fans are anything but that.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

People are over estimating Tammy and Mount too I'm afraid. 

Mount maybe but Tammy could do bits for us next season. The guy knows where the goal is and is a natural poacher. The amounts of times I have witnessed the ball fly across the goalmouth without anyone on the end is unreal. It has been begging for a Tammy on the end.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Mount maybe but Tammy could do bits for us next season. The guy knows where the goal is and is a natural poacher. The amounts of times I have witnessed the ball fly across the goalmouth without anyone on the end is unreal. It has been begging for a Tammy on the end.

Even with Giroud, Dave, Alonso, Emerson, Pedro, and Willian's crosses never pass the first man. Tammy would be useless here. 

That said, his overall game concerns me. Looks horrid on the ball and his technical ability is on par with Lukaku's. It's something you have or you don't. 

I would love to be proved wrong but nothing I've seen suggests Tammy would be better than Batshuayi. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the entire reason we were punished in the first place was for signing underage players yet even with the ban upheld, we are allowed to continue signing 16 year old players but not senior ones. Fuck off, FIFA. Just fuck off.

If we aren't granted a freeze like all the other clubs were, we are totally fucked next season.

This seems like the longest drawn out process as well. Especially with how long the window is open for. Time this next appeal goes through and decision made prob be way to late. 

Cant see it I've turned just because. 

Next season is gana be such fun! 

Not. 

They were never going to overturn it in all likelihood, we were asking them to go back on their own ruling.....  this now allows us to get to the CAS, as the main concern was whether FIFA would make a decision in time.   CAS doesnt guarantee it being frozen, but our chances are much greater, provided we have a good case

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

They were never going to overturn it in all likelihood, we were asking them to go back on their own ruling.....  this now allows us to get to the CAS, as the main concern was whether FIFA would make a decision in time.   CAS doesnt guarantee it being frozen, but our chances are much greater, provided we have a good case

Even then though its far from ideal this late in the season.

I don't know how long these CAS appeals take, or how quick they can impose a freeze on the sanctions, etc. We are already closing in on the end of the season and the transfer window is short again this summer. Its impossible for us to commit to clubs and players with regards to buying at present. I just see it being a big problem to try and operate essentially all our transfer business for the next 2 seasons this summer if this appeal drags on longer than the next couple of weeks. We need as much time as possible to get this right, otherwise we might as well go into next season with what we've got (refresh the squad with some loan players coming back) and rebuild the following season.

8 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Even then though its far from ideal this late in the season.

I don't know how long these CAS appeals take, or how quick they can impose a freeze on the sanctions, etc. We are already closing in on the end of the season and the transfer window is short again this summer. Its impossible for us to commit to clubs and players with regards to buying at present. I just see it being a big problem to try and operate essentially all our transfer business for the next 2 seasons this summer if this appeal drags on longer than the next couple of weeks. We need as much time as possible to get this right, otherwise we might as well go into next season with what we've got (refresh the squad with some loan players coming back) and rebuild the following season.

I am wondering what happens if you lodge an appeal with CAS, but they are unable to answer in time.   Do they freeze it anyway until appeal heard?