Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

27 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I hope sarri wants a left back. 

And a rb. Plus a striker.

We need a whole lot. Out with DL, Cahil, Alonso, Zappa, Kova, Pedro, Willy, Higs,Giroud....thats 9 either old or average players we could do without. So yeah if the club has any vision then need to sort this out first, gather the revenu and go after young quality targets. Not second or third choices cuz Marina is nicle and dimming.

40 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Thing is even if city do get a ban they've brought so well over the years probably take a while to have effect. Whereas we're in need of a fair few now. 

City lowkey need to do quite a bit of business this summer. D. Silva's declining rapidly and Aguero's not that far behind, they need a new set of fullbacks (Walker's losing his pace a bit, Danillo's been a disappointment and Mendy's always injured) and a new DLP.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

what do you mean by half season?Pasalic played 30 of 35 league games for Atalanta this season.

I said half a full seasons MINUTES

he only played a total of 1933

compared that, for instance to

Bruno Fernandes (who broke Lampard's MF goals in season of 27, Bruno has 31 and still 3 games left) at 4390 (and will top out at over 4600) minutes

or

Christian Eriksen (will have over 4000)

or

Frenkie de Jong (will end up with 4400 to 4500)

or

Kante (4300 to 4400)

or

Houssem Aouar (will end up close to 4000)

etc etc

and also, Higs is NOT worth almost 30m quid for 12 months of tubby struggle

fuck that

13 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

I cant understand the 1 or 2 player quote from sarri.

Is it WITH the current crop of players (Eden,Luiz, kova, higuain) included or excluded?

I am pretty sure it means Kova and Eden gone

if they were included he would say we need NO NEW signings

he is on fucking crack:middlefinger:

Just now, Vesper said:

Sarri is fucking DELUSIONAL

What is he supposed to say? That we need 4 to 5 signings? He knows that he will not get them and apart from that, his players will probably start playing against him. If we get a top class left back or a top class left back with potential and a player like Aouar from Lyon, we would be way better than we currently are. Integrate James, give Tammy a fair chance and hope that Pulisic performs. In my opinion, we need three players. A LB, a CM and a world class left winger. That would cost us at least 250 mio. and I don´t know if we have that kind of money and secondly, we are banned right now. Only hope is CAS

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

A LB, a CM and a world class left winger. That would cost us at least 250 mio. and I don´t know if we have that kind of money and secondly, we are banned right now. Only hope is CAS

hell no it wouldnt cost anywhere near that unless you are wanting top 2 or 4 in world level for one or 2 of them

we need more than that but

LB Junior Firpo or Chilwell £45m or Alex Telles £55m

CMF Houssem Aouar £55m

RW (play Pulisic at LW) Nicolas Pépé £65m

or keep Puli at RW and buy Hirving Loxano at LW £50m

total cost £165-75m

or with Lozano £150 to 155m

we need more upgrades than just that though (CF thanks to the cunt board not buying Piatek!!) plus an real offensive RB and for fuck sure a great CB) and we certainly have the damn players to sell, even it ends up being for 200m or more LESS than the £620m in hard offers we turned down in summer 2018

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

Not like the club would buy him half a team anyways.

they certainly have the goddamn players to sell to do it! Hell, Barca is even back nipping about for Willian agin (obviously at only £35-40m or so, which I would bite their Catalan hands off for

I could do up a monster long detailed post, but suffice it to say IF we liquidated that £620m summer 2018 hard offer list now, even with Eden going for 100m or so less, and others far less, it still would bring in well over £400 to 450m'

that a whole lot of team to buy and pay zero net, and if Roman dumped in 100m

thats top to bottom massive, TOP CLASS rebuild job

their are SO MANY superb players out their this summer

I could list 50, five deep at every position

that would make us CL contenders, not just EPL contenders

the board are gutless cunts though

IF we do get thsi window on appeal, I am terrified we totally fuck it up, then have to bloody wait until summer 2021 to really start to sort shit out <(hopefully under new ownership as the board are pure puppets)

2 hours ago, Nicco said:

Not like the club would buy him half a team anyways.

did quick math, £575 to £625m or so, if we liquidated all but 10 or so of  the loan army and got £90m for Eden

thats a fuck tonne of money and NONE of my sales were remotely overpriced

call it 600m

plus 100m from Roman

£700m will buy an insane team, and that is NOT selling off CHO or Tammy or Jorginho, etc

the money is deffo there

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

did quick math, £575 to £625m or so, if we liquidated all but 10 or so of  the loan army and got £90m for Eden

thats a fuck tonne of money and NONE of my sales were remotely overpriced

call it 600m

plus 100m from Roman

£700m will buy an insane team, and that is NOT selling off CHO or Tammy or Jorginho, etc

the money is deffo there

There is no chance Sarri gets 700m in one window or any manager in the PL or any other european league 😂 Its just far too unrealisitc, we wont even spend 250-300m in one window and plus 700m, thats at least 10 signings or more, lets not kid ourselves on that this will happen or that so many new faces at one go would neccessarily even work weve all seen buying quantity over quality gets you nowhere (Spurs when they sold Bale). I doubt Sarri will even get 700m to spend here in his tenure. Also the transfer fees your talking about us receiving for loan players doesn't necessarily mean they will just go straight into "the transfer fund" or whatever people have this conceived idea about how football clubs are run. This isnt FIFA where you can sell 3 players, alter the budget and spend 500m in one window. Has a team actually ever spent 700m in one transfer window? Plus unless the transfer ban is overturned by CAS we will likely be buying nobody. Its just far too unrealistic to expect that sort of cash to be spent and if nobody can see that then I honestly have no idea what people can see. Just look at the last 5 years in the transfer windows. 

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

There is no chance Sarri gets 700m in one window or any manager in the PL or any other european league 😂 Its just far too unrealisitc, we wont even spend 250-300m in one window and plus 700m, thats at least 10 signings or more, lets not kid ourselves on that this will happen or that so many new faces at one go would neccessarily even work weve all seen buying quantity over quality gets you nowhere (Spurs when they sold Bale). I doubt Sarri will even get 700m to spend here in his tenure. Also the transfer fees your talking about us receiving for loan players doesn't necessarily mean they will just go straight into "the transfer fund" or whatever people have this conceived idea about how football clubs are run. This isnt FIFA where you can sell 3 players, alter the budget and spend 500m in one window. Has a team actually ever spent 700m in one transfer window? Plus unless the transfer ban is overturned by CAS we will likely be buying nobody. Its just far too unrealistic to expect that sort of cash to be spent and if nobody can see that then I honestly have no idea what people can see. Just look at the last 5 years in the transfer windows. 

I never said it would happen in one window, but we MUST start making moves, major ones as soon as possible, and that includes smart sales and ffs stop the horrific contractual fuck ups. I have consistently laid out proactive moves and correctly and harshly criticised utterly foolish shit like turning down the £65m for Willian from Barca, the LUDICROUS £70m Drinkwater shit, renewing that asshole Alonso when even the most casual punter could see he was ill-adapted to be a true LB,,etc etc etc etc. The board is paralysed with fear and bumbling most of the time and ALWAYS is reactive when it comes to sales and buys. Marina is also a pure shit negotiator who moves (literally) at a glacial pace (the Pulisic deal took a self-admitted YEAR PLUS to do, for instance) and gets hung on on such small amounts as well as being lead around by the nose like a bish by one Italian team after another, whilst at the same time setting in motion situations where we lose collective hundreds of millions and/or superb players (the Hazard cock-up, the Cuntois cock up sales, the Kepa forced buy, and before her, Salah, De Bruyne, etc etc etc etc).

6 hours ago, 1chelsea said:

Is it still possible for Chelsea to sign players next season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not yet. But an appeal to CAS is inevitable who might freeze the ban till the hearing and decision happens. So we might get the window.