John Terry

DavidEU

• 5 months later...

John Terry blocked Chelsea’s transfer approach for Sergio Aguero even though ex-Atletico star scored twice against him

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10367976/john-terry-blocked-chelseas-transfer-approach-sergio-aguero-ex-atletico/

:rant::rant:

I hope this is not true. Terry fucked us here more than in Moscow...

43 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

John Terry blocked Chelsea’s transfer approach for Sergio Aguero even though ex-Atletico star scored twice against him

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10367976/john-terry-blocked-chelseas-transfer-approach-sergio-aguero-ex-atletico/

:rant::rant:

I hope this is not true. Terry fucked us here more than in Moscow...

I think this is probably the most bullshit story theyve posted about us in a while. As if JT would of said that and as if the club, who are so thorough and during that time, did brilliant recruitment would not go for Aguero due to JT saying something like that.

I know there was the Ribery and Villa quote he put out (that article has it there too) but we didnt get realisitcally close to signing either of them either.

We probably never went for Aguero because at the time Anelka and Deogba were playing well. Will be as simple as that.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

We probably never went for Aguero because at the time Anelka and Deogba were playing well. Will be as simple as that.

We signed Torres 6 months before City signed Aguero. I'm sure he was in discussion in January transfer window and was available at the time because Atletico wasn't big force back then but instead we went for Torres. 

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

We signed Torres 6 months before City signed Aguero. I'm sure he was in discussion in January transfer window and was available at the time because Atletico wasn't big force back then but instead we went for Torres. 

True and it was actually confirmed Carlo wanted Torres. So maybe Aguero wasnt the right fit for what Carlo wanted. Still think Dzeko would of been a even better fit for us but City got him from Wolfsburg.

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

I almost dread at the idea of JT managing the club's youth players...

My gut instinct has always been he won't make a great manager.

Although that said I think he's more covering a friend's back in this case as opposed to it actually being what he thinks.

Going a bit under the radar but in about two weeks he will be returning to The Bridge for an opposition side.

Will probably be the most surreal one of the lot in terms of the old guard, I sort of mentally prepared for Drogba, Cech and even Lampard playing/managing against us at some point but Terry doing so never once crossed my mind, it just feels so unnatural.

20 hours ago, Jason said:

I almost dread at the idea of JT managing the club's youth players...

Robben

total goals all comps

2004-5    9

2005-6    7

2006-7    3

Duff

2003-4    6

2004-5    10 (6 league)

2005-6    3

JT is on crack. lolol

20 goals a year my sweet FA

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2019 at 0:13 AM, Tomo said:

My gut instinct has always been he won't make a great manager.

Although that said I think he's more covering a friend's back in this case as opposed to it actually being what he thinks.

Maybe this is because Lampard is a manager now and/or he is not as close to Mourinho as Terry is but Lampard said the right thing here...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

8EinYS-9_bigger.jpg

Aston Villa is pleased to announce the appointment of Craig Shakespeare as the club’s new Assistant Head Coach. #AVFC

nZ3VkSOH?format=jpg&name=small

So what does this mean for Terry? I really hope he comes home and becomes a coach for us. Step back i know but we need him right now