John Terry

DavidEU

I would really like to read your opinion on one topic - its important because some of the media (in my country) are spreading this whole "Terry was great captain but piece of shit as a person" narrative, like he is the worst footballing person there is.
Their biggest arguments are that racist incident with A Ferdinand and Terry sleeping with Bridges gf.
As far as I know, court dismissed racist claims, and as biased as I am, I am totally convinced that John did not racially abused Ferdinand. He was saying "I never called you bla** c***", after calling him a "bli** c***".
And Terry have slept with Bridges' EX gf, and for 4 years they have went out they weren't even married. Ok, Terry cheated on his wife, but is that really rare in football world?
I am not buying any of this shit and am looking to make some moves to defend our greatest leader ever. He is a bad boy, but not a piece of shit like they are describing him.

8 hours ago, El P. said:

I would really like to read your opinion on one topic - its important because some of the media (in my country) are spreading this whole "Terry was great captain but piece of shit as a person" narrative, like he is the worst footballing person there is.

Their biggest arguments are that racist incident with A Ferdinand and Terry sleeping with Bridges gf.

As far as I know, court dismissed racist claims, and as biased as I am, I am totally convinced that John did not racially abused Ferdinand. He was saying "I never called you black cunt", after calling him a "blind cunt".

And Terry have slept with Bridges' EX gf, and for 4 years they have went out they weren't even married. Ok, Terry cheated on his wife, but is that really rare in football world?

I am not buying any of this shit and am looking to make some moves to defend our greatest leader ever. He is a bad boy, but not a piece of shit like they are discribing him.

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk

I think the mods should clean this post up ASAP. I know English is not your first language son but you have to be careful what you post use asterisks **. As for the John Terry court case it's old news no need to bring up contentious subjects again.

8 hours ago, El P. said:

As far as I know, court dismissed racist claims, and as biased as I am, I am totally convinced that John did not racially abused Ferdinand. He was saying "I never called you black cunt", after calling him a "blind cunt".

I am not buying any of this shit and am looking to make some moves to defend our greatest leader ever. He is a bad boy, but not a piece of shit like they are discribing him.

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk

they are nothing more than idiot butthurt fans, ex players and pundits who only dreamed Terry played for their respective teams, and since he played for Chelsea they only spew venom because they are miserable cunts, they will conveniently turn a blind eye when it comes to their own players (Giggs sleeping with his brother's wife, etc.) Hypocrites

Ok, I edited my post with asterisks, hope you can edit (or just delete bad parts) my quotes from your posts too. Sorry for the inappropriate.

If mods want to delete it, no problems. Terry have just retired and a lot of media writers have done this. I think they are ruining Terrys' legacy and would like to do what I can to prevent it, at least in my region.

9 hours ago, El P. said:

As far as I know, court dismissed racist claims, and as biased as I am, I am totally convinced that John did not racially abused Ferdinand. He was saying "I never called you bla** c***", after calling him a "bli** c***".
I am not buying any of this shit and am looking to make some moves to defend our greatest leader ever. He is a bad boy, but not a piece of shit like they are describing him.

My opinion is that you can not really judge a person on his public persona only. Few people are just good or bad. In Terrys case there are a few incidents he cought negative attentiona nd they were overblown by the media but then again he did a lot of good things too in his private life with his chairty efforts and also on the pitch ofc. JT was a player who always gave his all and put his body on the line literally. Remember those head first dives, hands behind the back. He did this without blinking once. Without knowing, I can tell that he is a caring and very brave person by that alone. 

15 hours ago, El P. said:

Nothing new here, just beating a dead cow with cases from years ago. Clickbaiting since they can never know John the person, ever, they are just recycling British tabloids from aeons ago. I guarantee JT doesn't care what Croatian media says about him neither should you.

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Nothing new here, just beating a dead cow with cases from years ago. Clickbaiting since they can never know John the person, ever, they are just recycling British tabloids from aeons ago. I guarantee JT doesn't care what Croatian media says about him neither should you.

Fuck tabloid culture. Terry is the best EPL CB EVER. EOS. The haters can quick fi lickin mi clit. Man or woman. I cum either way and Terry is still the best!

• 3 months later...