John Terry

DavidEU

• 5 weeks later...

I kept looking at the England goalkeeper, and thought I know that bloke, not quite sure who he is...but I know hes a horrible cunt. Who the fuck is he ??

Its that young sadistic Game of Thrones geezer :P

• 2 months later...

Jamie Carragher lists John Terry with Leo Messi and Paolo Maldini

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2020/11/jamie-carragher-lists-john-terry-leo-messi-paolo-maldini/

Jamie Carragher hosted TalkSport’s flagship DriveTime program this morning, and the former Liverpool defender didn’t disappoint, reeling off quotes and content to keep everyone happy during a dull international week.

On the Chelsea front, the headlines were to do with John Terry. Carra named the former Blues centre back among the top 5 players he’d ever played against.

You really have to look at the other names on that list to realise how much of a compliment that is – Paolo Maldini, Leo Messi, Thierry Henry and Xavi.

You don’t really get much better colleagues than that in any list.

Carragher pointed to Terry’s underrated footballing ability as one of the key reasons he rated him so highly, as well as his more obvious talents as an incredibly solid defender and brave leader.

The pair came up against each other plenty of times over the years, and clearly developed a lot of mutual respect.

• 3 weeks later...

Documentary on BBC this week with Antonio Ferninand talking about the whole John Terry situation and fall out etc..lovely.

Dont get me wrong there is no place for racism in football or anywhere and when its past of as banter even worse but just think this create a stir aimed at one person rather then the problem as a whole

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Was he found guilty or not guilty?

The court found him non guilty...they also had a few expert lip readers and they could not conclude that JT spewed those words. Yet he lost his Eng captaincy, was totally made into a super villain in the media etc.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

The court found him non guilty...they also had a few expert lip readers and they could not conclude that JT spewed those words. Yet he lost his Eng captaincy, was totally made into a super villain in the media etc.

I knew the outcome, the point is they are still digging this years later.....Ladies and Gents The BBC

Just now, Special Juan said:

I knew the outcome, the point is they are still digging this years later.....Ladies and Gents The BBC

Cuz the eng media are desperate as always, if JT was a pool or udt legend they wouldnt dare. BBC has always been a crock of shit.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

But why? Though from sounds will focus on more then just that and the whole fall out as a result..the people who sent him death threats are utter morons and part of the issue.

John Terry didnt want to be involved..guess you don't know how you'll be shown in it! 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

But why? Though from sounds will focus on more then just that and the whole fall out as a result..the people who sent him death threats are utter morons and part of the issue.

John Terry didnt want to be involved..guess you don't know how you'll be shown in it! 

Because the BBC have to justify the license fee people pay by putting stuff like this on.

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

rule number one in brit sportsdom

always bash the Russian-owned posh club

raise up the chav Brexit shitters sprawling about in their midlands council flats downing a case of carling lager 

14 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Yet everyone has forgotten Rio Ferdinand's racist tweet directed at Ashley Cole.  

article-2173750-1410C65D000005DC-779_634