The Mourinho Thread

He isn't a CFC fan he is a Torres Rent boy tsk.gif

I just can't get that logic. Benitez got 3rd and Europa league, ok. Jose and Carlo haven't won the CL with us, that makes Robbie the better manager(by that logic).

A CL semifinal is far more important for building a club's clout and following, the competition is far more respected and just watched by SO many more people than even the Europa final. We won that trophy, we don't need it anymore.

Unless people are suggesting we play for the Europa League EVERY YEAR because it's an "easier trophy."

Rafa was fucking shite, apart from maybe playing your beloved Torres. Newsflash mate, TORRES IS FUCKING SHITE.

I will only post about this once today & Peppen this is not directed to you. Why in d fuck would someone post freakin' post on The Special One Thread that fsw is better than Jose? Because CFC lost to the Current Spanish Leaders? Really? Seriously? That punk took the 2nd best team in Serie A (one of the easiest league) & made them 3rd best. Didn't you see wtf he did w/ Jose's team @ Inter? People let fsw eat his tapas in Napoli. No reason for him to return here. Besides he is not one of us. he is a dirty red scouser!!!

What can one say about Jose in this season?

Was he a success or does he play the type of football as desired by Roman? I doubt it.

One may say, this was his first season, Chelsea won several games convincingly, 6 zip against Arsenal, 1 zip against Citeh, 2 zip against Liverpool...to name a few.

However, when it matters the most he failed to deliver, Atletico for example.

Hopefully, Jose gets his shit together, buys a couple of players & most of all refrains from talking shit with the media.

How did Rafa play against Benfica? 45% posession against a weaker team than Atletico, for example. Everyone was saying back then that our football is ugly and that Benfica should've won the trophy.

Football is a game of hypocrisy, nowadays.

I still think his a top manager despite this game.02

Just like I still think Pep is a top manager despite their game against Real.02

One isolated game does not make the difference, you have to look at the whole season and noticed if there's progress.02

Chelsea for me has been a great progress.02

But there's two points that I need to say.02

One we have no creativity. At the beginning of the season we had Mata, KDB and Oscar.02

Sold two of them, and the other is now nowhere to be seen.02

What the hell happened? Does Mourinho does not like creative players? If not, what is he going to do for that spark in creativity?02

And second, I hate this shit that we can't create two passes straight. We are so shit in passing that is borderline insanity.02

Atletico is also a defensive counter attacking team, but they play great as a unit and string great passes. This is something Mourinho has to work in our team.02

I'm excited for the summer cause I expect Mourinho to make the right changes and make us competitive from the go next season.02

However if come next season we are still shit, then we will have to worry about Mourinho. But until that happens I'm still hopeful that we will do good next season.02

I like that second point u made. We are looking too one dimensional.

We will beat any team if we just have to defend and counter, but if we have to go forward, pass and create chances in possession, we have become piss poor. I just don't like this at all. We can't pass and create anything in possession its borderline annoying.

Look at madrid, Ancelloti has improved their possession play and they are still good in counter attacking like before.

Look at athletico, they are a pure counter attacking side, but they can string passes in possession, their full backs get forward, and they are still good if teams defend, without any perfect pivot (thiago and suarez) so pivot is not an excuse for us. The only reason why they couldn't create much in their home is because we parked the bus. No one can beat us when we do that, not even barcelona and liverpool.

But were becoming too one dimensional, only counterattacking but not creative in possession and its killing me.

That is because we have been too one dimensional like you said at the end, a bit like Bayern except their passing style instead of counter attacking. We need to be able to play like Man City at home where we just go all out attack instead of just always play a bit safe and never go for the juggernaut.

:clap:

Just look at how athletico were solid defensively but can still construct good passing going forward with their fullbacks attacking. We need to do that more we have no excuse if athletico can play well in possession.

Do you believe the team is more limited than Atlético, in terms of individual quality?

Atleti are better man-for-man than Chelsea, except maybe defence where it's more equal. What made the difference yesterday is that they're much better collectively and comfortable in their system and roles which is why when we opened up by bringing on Eto'o they were all over us. It helps that they're been together for more than a couple of years now.