The Mourinho Thread

How many coaches have made 4 CL semi finals ???

Pep, Ancelotti, think Van Gaal and maybe Hyenckes too, also Sir Alex and it is off the top of my head, I am sure there are more. It is a great record but nothing to be proud about or amazing. In fact coming close so many time is never a good thing either.

Pep, Ancelotti, think Van Gaal and maybe Hyenckes too, also Sir Alex and it is off the top of my head, I am sure there are more. It is a great record but nothing to be proud about or amazing. In fact coming close so many time is never a good thing either.

4 semi finals is NOT amazing ... then WTF is

4 semi finals is NOT amazing ... then WTF is

Erm winning it? It is a good thing showing that he comes close many time but it is NOT AMAZING. In fact it was minimum expectations for some of the team he managed. Just like this season is a failure for Munich even if they already won the league. Amazing is stuff like Dortmund last season or Atletico atm or Porto 2003 or us 2012. That is amazing, it is not just about coming close but actually getting there in the end too

YOU were licking AVB balls years ago. That alone makes you laughable character, my friend.

you have always been up Scolaris arse ,, For the sake our Brazilian players I wish them well in the WC .. but you make it hard to support them

Erm winning it? It is a good thing showing that he comes close many time but it is NOT AMAZING. In fact it was minimum expectations for some of the team he managed. Just like this season is a failure for Munich even if they already won the league. Amazing is stuff like Dortmund last season or Atletico atm or Porto 2003 or us 2012. That is amazing, it is not just about coming close but actually getting there in the end too

do you remember the thrill of winning the Members CUP

Impossible to mention Mourinho here: weird tactics in the first leg, and awkward line-up today. Second season in a row, and no trophies for the special one, second season in a row he was outclassed by another manager (Klopp last season).

Just like Guardiola, Mourinho should rethink his football philosophy.

Agreed to an extent.

Guardiola had a winning formula, i dare to say last season Bayern Munich would beat Peps best Barca side. Bayern were so dominant, he broke that team style in favor of his tiki-taka.

This Chelsea side has enough attacking quality to play more expensive. You would think that we were facing CR7 by playing Ivanovic and Azpi on the right side. Schurrle, Oscar, and Willian have amazing individual quality but they also have great work rate to track back on the defensive end. Hazard is also usually pretty good at tracking back.

It is going to be interesting to see what he does in the summer. Because by now it is pretty clear the holes this team has, but he need to accept some changes.

Real is doing better than Real last season, Carlo reached the final in the first opportunity he had, while Mourinho failed 3 times in row. His tactics against Atlético now look as clumsy as you like, in both legs.

Hope Mourinho learned a football lesson today. He still is a great manager, but he needs to change in order to survive in this ultra-competitive environment. Today its safe to safe Mourinho is not as good as he used to be (a manager that could turn any team in the world into world beaters).

I hope next we will see a different Mourinho.

Not sure that is a case. Mourinho's teams need a world class CF. Had Drogba at Chelsea, Milito at Inter, and Torres tonight. LOL!

That is the difference.