The Mourinho Thread

Us winning this Champions League would put us as the greatest european that ever been, three european titles in a row would be something inimaginable in the future, and José as the absolute best manager in the history of the game.

Both our club and our manager have far too many haters for that to become a reality.

If you dont believe you have no chance.Have faith, you dont know what tommorow could bring.I trust this as much as I trusted Di Matteo's one.

What I'm saying is, no matter how we win it there will be people that hate our club and hate José so much that we'll never get due credit or praise.

Us winning this Champions League would put us as the greatest european that ever been, three european titles in a row would be something inimaginable in the future, and José as the absolute best manager in the history of the game.

If we win UCL this year (Club record won 3 European titles in a row), the only credit jose deserved is UCL 2014 while the other belong to 2 managers before him. I prefer see jose as the best manager in the world for winning 3 UCL titles with 3 different clubs

but yes, lets focus on Atletico Madrid first!

I'm really excited to see how the team will shape up in the summer.

I hope we bring in an established CM and a CF.

Also, I'm looking for ake, chaloboah and kalas to get year long loans next season in the EPL.

It's already on in full swing - "Mourinho destroyed Madrid, Ancelotti saved it" it's the story of the day. Pep got lucky, looks like, because nobody is talking about his team's performance.

All this just annoys me to no end.

Here's a good article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2616249/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Its-easy-defend-Jose-Mourinho-The-Chelsea-boss-not-dull-hes-BRILLIANT.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The part about transition made me wonder again - what is it about our club that makes everyone jump on every little thing that goes wrong?

Why do people attack Mourinho all the time has the same answer to why everyone jumps on everything our club does wrong:

Jealousy.

They're jealous of the fans (for supporting an amazing club), they're jealous of the club (because the ones they support are shit) and most of all they're jealous of Mourinho, they wish they were even 1/100th of the man he was, but they're not. If they were, they wouldn't be the crawling, snivelling, conniving little journalists/critics that they are.

Gala will beat chelsea they said

Drogba will hurt you!

PSG will rip you off they said

Ibra will get your ass kicked

AtleticoMadrid will make u guys cry they said

Costa is in form ........

One thing i've come to realize from our haters is that, the more we win the more they keep hating n supporting our opposition ...If we should qualify for finals they will come back here predicting nonsense..... Realmadrid will be next!

All Road leads to Lisbon

c'mon blues!!!!

Mourinho explains why Bayern lost yesterday…

I like attacking football, who doesn’t? But what I like is effective football. Rijkaard’s Barca of 2004-07, Pep’s Barca of 08-11 were effective and that’s why they should be praised. The problem is when the opponents change their tactics in response, you adapt or your strategy dies. Football is as much attack as it is defend.

This is why I consider Ferguson the finest manager in the world in the past 12-15 years at least. He adapted. Wenger came, beat him, and he tweaked the team and won 3 Premier Leagues in a row with a CL to boot. Mourinho came and smashed the league, Ferguson finished outside the top 2 for 2 years in a row (one when we had Ranieri) and he went back to the drawing board. Sometime in the 05-06 season you saw Man United suddenly charge behind us mid-season, but couldn’t prevent us from winning. They did manage to win the league the season after. City came with their wealth and players and won… Ferguson again adapted and won in his final season with what was not a very attractive footballing display. Ferguson had delightful attacking teams that won leagues, and defensive performances when he needed. Their CL semifinal against Barcelona in 07-08 was a quite defensive performance… but it was necessary.

Adapt the teams based on the players you have, the opponents you face and make the teams effective. That’s the quality of good managers. What makes the manager great is if he can do all that and rebuild the squad over the years at the same club, which puts Ferguson over Mourinho and almost all other managers for me.

This asinine Holy-Grail quest football philosophy that has a ‘perfect style’ of football that all must seek is as brittle as it’s inflexible and it is not worthy. I have questioned Mourinho this season because at times I thought his strategy wasn’t effective against weaker teams.

But I would love it, just love it, if he first smashes Atletico and then Real in Lisbon and throws the finger at the press by winning.

If Jose win the champions league will it make him the best over Alex??

am a chelsea fan. I dont just know how the guy does it, but watever he does i dont question it, i just sit back and say 'well he is d special one, he knws wat to do'. I dont know what he is going to do in stamford bridge, i truth him i dont care. All i konw is dat d special one is in charge, he knows how to get d results.

from mourinho PC

"If your opponents are very fast on the counter and want space behind your defensive line, if you give them that space you are stupid."

he was talking about BR and Pep

like throw 2 stupid birds with 1 stone

:D

TBF, having that space behind the defence is fine as long as your entire team presses as a unit effectively over the pitch. The problem like with the case of Bayern yesterday is that their pressing wasn't there and made it easy for Real to catch them out on the counter.