The Mourinho Thread

I really feel there is such a sense of unity and real drive with Jose. As I said watching him hugging all the players at the end. He really does care, he really does believe in us, and I really felt last night with him at the helm, we are on a great road. He has brought such passion back and we could not be luckier. I just Roman really gives him a chance this time.

Saw this somewhere,

Quote from Özil:

"I gave my jersey to Mourinho because he's the best coach in the world and I love him like a father."

just imagine wengers face lol

so the feud between Mourinho and Özil is yet another fable fabricated by the all-so-reliable Spanish media?

Why do I still believe a word those people write?

here more pics of their hug :wub: you can see how Mou really cares just in the way he hugs him. I'm such a softie!

tumblr_mvh670uLTQ1qirnr7o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mvh670uLTQ1qirnr7o1_500.jpg

Saw this somewhere,

Quote from Özil:

"I gave my jersey to Mourinho because he's the best coach in the world and I love him like a father."

just imagine wengers face lol

We could have snatched Ozil from arsenal like we snatched Willian from spurs...

"The shits from arsenal had bought his flight but Ozil, he saw the light... "

Ohhh.. >.<

what can Mourinho possibly be trying to communicate here? :lol:

tumblr_mvh2dou5YZ1r3p0vko3_250.gif

got it!!!!!!!

He's saying: 'suck it, Fat Spanish Waiter, I've got all Spanish players to score in three days'

then he's using his arms to show FSW size.

And Arsene is begging for another Chelsea change in management because he gave up beating Mourinho when he couldn't handle our 'B Team'.

perfect gif is perfect

One of the most enjoyable facets of the burgeoning Mourinho revival is the amount of effort and desire being shown by the players. It's a refreshing change from the listless displays and late-game capitulations that were the hallmark of the interim's tenure.