The Mourinho Thread

it is not just Jose .. Chelsea have never been given credit since Bates had his war with the Press .. Accept it almost all the Football writers were boyhood fans of the

BIG FOUR ,,, when Roman arrived and spoiled their cosy party they resented it ,, AND STILL DO ... The Anti Chelsea press and tv will last more than a decade ,,

just enjoy seeing the bastards suffer when we win .and win and WIN

Mourinho has been poor this season (by his standards). Not the first time this season that the team have a slow start, and after conceding a goal the team try like crazy to score the winner or the equalizer. The performance was far from good in the game against City, and the team were lucky to get that result.

This was not a game for Juan Mata, at least not a game for Hazard-Mata-Oscar. He is also doing a mistake playing Lampard game after game, he has been no more than ineffective in that position.

I must admit that letting Lukaku leave in favor of Eto'o was a HUGE mistake, mas he just can't fix that right now. Right now I'm pretty sure that Benitez would be doing a (way) better job.

Because Mourinho tried to revert to the same tactics we've had great success with this season with Oscar in the number 10 position. It was the right move in my view we had so little urgency in the first half.

He got it wrong today but he'll learn from it and we'll be a better team for it.

Don't you think he should be blamed for that? Lack of urgency has been really common under Mourinho this season (until the team concede a goal in 2nd half).

Mourinho has been poor this season (by his standards). Not the first time this season that the team have a slow start, and after conceding a goal the team try like crazy to score the winner or the equalizer. The performance was far from good in the game against City, and the team were lucky to get that result.

This was not a game for Juan Mata, at least not a game for Hazard-Mata-Oscar. He is also doing a mistake playing Lampard game after game, he has been no more than ineffective in that position.

I must admit that letting Lukaku leave in favor of Eto'o was a HUGE mistake, mas he just can't fix that right now. Right now I'm pretty sure that Benitez would be doing a (way) better job.

Trying to hook a few with that post. :Goober:

bait+and+hook.jpg

Because Mourinho tried to revert to the same tactics we've had great success with this season with Oscar in the number 10 position. It was the right move in my view we had so little urgency in the first half.

He got it wrong today but he'll learn from it and we'll be a better team for it.

Except Oscar and Lampard were clearly beyond awful yet he took off Mata and Torres who were both working their butts off. Pardew changed the game by bringing on Anita for Tiote but Jose couldn't react in a way to maintain our dominance. He only made the change that should have happened at HT which is Schurrle for Lampard after we conceded and Newcastle could get 11 men behind the ball and play on the counter.

He will (hopefully) learn from this, but this should not stop us from pointing out that he messed up today.