The Mourinho Thread

The most admirable thing about Jose is his boldness to take the risk. How many managers do we see replacing your defensive player with an attacker ?

Also, I like the way Jose stands behind the team, at all cost. Being red carded & all.

The most admirable thing about Jose is his boldness to take the risk. How many managers do we see replacing your defensive player with an attacker ?

Also, I like the way Jose stands behind the team, at all cost. Being red carded & all.

I will save this quote, print it and paste it on my door as the first time bushman has said anything positive about mourinho :worship: :worship: :worship:

I will save this quote, print it and paste it on my door as the first time bushman has said anything positive about mourinho :worship: :worship: :worship:

If I were you, I´d frame it too. May I suggest to use an oak, it lasts forever. Just smudge some walnut oil on it.

As for me posting positively about Jose. Him being bold, I always knew it, admired it. The only reason I criticized Jose, he is not infallible in my view.

Against everton we went with two strikers when we needed to score it didn't work, but has worked against norwich and cardiff.

Going all out attack and getting the points has given us 6 points from 2.

If any of our last 3 managers were here, we would be 5-6 points away from were we are now.

There is the issue of needing to switch to 3 at the back every game to get results though. Especially against the likes of Cardiff, Norwich etc, should be able to break teams down

There is the issue of needing to switch to 3 at the back every game to get results though. Especially against the likes of Cardiff, Norwich etc, should be able to break teams down

Yes its a problem but in the EPL, there are a lot of tough games. Man utd won a lot of matches where they were shit last season and won the league with 89 points.

For the past 3 seasons, we hardly could win any match we play below 80%

Photoshop ing um, l like what u did there because the guy sitting close to him is not wearing glasses yesterday

the same people are in the pics AP is selling and dude I can't photoshop my name, let alone someone's face...

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

the guy with the glasses is simply covering the boy mourinho sat by. (in this first pic, Mourinho is pulling the Abramovich face, lol)

did you guys read it?

“Jose is a very intelligent manager, and this is a shrewd bit of business he’s done with Lukaku.

Jose has not only worked out that he can get by without Romelu, but also that he can get the goals to help Everton take some crucial points off Chelsea’s title rivals.

Jose knows Romelu scored 17 goals on loan for West Brom last season and feels he can do the same again to help Everton wrestle some important points off the big-boys this time around.

Clever - very clever.”

— Steve Bruce, Manager of Hull City

now if that really crossed Mourinho's mind, the word genius falls short.

edit: here I found the pic - is by gettyimages

185350514-chelsea-manager-jose-mourinho-

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=jose+mourinho&assetType=image&ep=2

Yeah but the "filio de putana" part was a bit over the top :lol:

puta, not putana ;)

tumblr_muyp69wgaa1r9vg1go6_250.gif