The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho in the last 3 games has turned two points into seven with his subs and proactive thinking.

I know this is stating the obvious, but we are so lucky he has come back, i don't think that can be stated enough.

We are very lucky he brings real determination and love for the club to everyone. If our strikers would just step up we can win this league :)

We are very lucky he brings real determination and love for the club to everyone. If our strikers would just step up we can win this league :)

I think we are getting there as far as strikers are concerned. But goal scoring mids are the new thing.

>crops out half of his own face and part of Mourinho's

>frames the two security cameras perfectly

>spells Mourinho incorrectly

And no hastags.

If it was me, I would've been raping my hashtag button #CHECAR #CFC #Mourinho #cfcfamily #SpecialOne

Mourinho in the last 3 games has turned two points into seven with his subs and proactive thinking.

I know this is stating the obvious, but we are so lucky he has come back, i don't think that can be stated enough.

True. It is a plus for us and will be but it would be good if we can win games as it is without having to go all gung-ho on the opposition every time.

True. It is a plus for us and will be but it would be good if we can win games as it is without having to go all gung-ho on the opposition every time.

where's your sense of adventure , don't here "boring Chelsea " anymore ,,,,and think how our enemies get pissed off when we recover to win

Because he protested to the referee for time wasting. Cardiff did that from the start and the ref did not do anything about it but when we were leading 2-1, Ivanovic took 2 seconds late to take throw-in and the ref immediately gestured to him to be quicker..

WTF!!! any bans, i mean will he be missing from the touchline for any match??

WTF!!! any bans, i mean will he be missing from the touchline for any match??

Depends on what the ref writes in his match report. If they charge him, he'll most likely miss City, unless we appeal then it might be postponed to later matches.

:lol:

tumblr_muxm8yYeWM1qbzq4yo2_500.jpg

he can make some funny faces, and by the looks of it, one would think Eva was the one to replace him in the dugout.

She looks like she could kill someone with only a look.

I want his Oscar's goal celebration in gifs! Did anyone see it?