The Mourinho Thread

This is a dangerous thought. Mourinho has a certain system that he like to employ. He is a counter attacking coach and with hazard oscar mata. Our team is designed to be more of possession based

And the Possession game eliminated us from the Champions League by the way.We are not ready for that, Benitez is not a fan btw and Di Matteo is limited tactically and we saw that when the team started to rely a lot on Hazard & Mata and concede too much hoals.When we meet a very good side, we play poorly so for me, Mourinho will surely fix the team & gives them balance & a winning mentality.

I'm scared of the way mourinhos team is not peforming, droping points and playing awful at times. The only positive is that they were terrific last season so their fans are in hope that they will return to that. The disharmony in the team is ruining their season and at this rate, I am seeing manutd as the better team than madrid.

I just hope mourinho hasn't lost his desire to win and is just looking to win champs league for personal glory (first manager to win in 3 clubs)

If so it would hav a negative effect on us if he returns here.

I'm scared of the way mourinhos team is not peforming, droping points and playing awful at times. The only positive is that they were terrific last season so their fans are in hope that they will return to that. The disharmony in the team is ruining their season and at this rate, I am seeing manutd as the better team than madrid.

I just hope mourinho hasn't lost his desire to win and is just looking to win champs league for personal glory (first manager to win in 3 clubs)

If so it would hav a negative effect on us if he returns here.

Jose is having a bad season, every manager has one, even him.

I'm 100% positive that most of these 'blips' from Mourinho are mind games. He's conceded the title to Barcelona already it would seem, so now he just needs to finish in the top 3 which is still quite easy for his team. His focus is all on the Champions League. He played mind-games with SaF for years, and this is no different. The whole goalkeeping scenario, dropping random players when they're in form etc. is all to confuse SaF so he can't 'expect' whatever Mourinho and Madrid throw at him in the UCL.

In Madrid, winning the CL >>> Winning the league.

I'm 100% positive that most of these 'blips' from Mourinho are mind games. He's conceded the title to Barcelona already it would seem, so now he just needs to finish in the top 3 which is still quite easy for his team. His focus is all on the Champions League. He played mind-games with SaF for years, and this is no different. The whole goalkeeping scenario, dropping random players when they're in form etc. is all to confuse SaF so he can't 'expect' whatever Mourinho and Madrid throw at him in the UCL.

In Madrid, winning the CL >>> Winning the league.

In Madrid, is it also okay to finish behind Athletico?

Was he playing mind games in his last season at Chelsea, because it's very reminiscent of what's going on at Real Madrid to be honest.

I'm 100% positive you're wrong.

Despite getting 200 million worth of new players and Ronaldo, and getting rid of the Director of Football and receiving a massive salary, Mourinho is a loser in a sports sense. Not only is he losing or drawing matches against weak opposition, he is jeered by the fans. He is regarded as a crude man, lacking in sportsmanship, eaten up by petty jealousy of better coaches, such as Rafa, and now tottering towards the exit at Real Madrid. On his way out he will do what he can to stir up trouble at the club and turn players against the club. That is his technique. He spreads poison wherever he goes. Have a read of this: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/sports/soccer/14iht-soccer14.html

Real Madrid will eventually turn to Rafa - they have been after him for years not only for his tactical knowledge and his winning record but because he personifies the kind of sportsmanship Mourinho will never be.able to achieve.

La Liga has been Barcelona v Real Madrid for years. Those two teams are expected to beat everyone else. They are so much more wealthy. But Mourinho's team is 3rd and going lower. Rafa beat Barcelona and Real Madrid when he led Valencia to two La Liga titles - one more than Mourinho and only one less than Guardiola.

Despite getting 200 million worth of new players and Ronaldo, and getting rid of the Director of Football and receiving a massive salary, Mourinho is a loser in a sports sense. Not only is he losing or drawing matches against weak opposition, he is jeered by the fans. He is regarded as a crude man, lacking in sportsmanship, eaten up by petty jealousy of better coaches, such as Rafa, and now tottering towards the exit at Real Madrid. On his way out he will do what he can to stir up trouble at the club and turn players against the club. That is his technique. He spreads poison wherever he goes. Have a read of this: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/sports/soccer/14iht-soccer14.html

Real Madrid will eventually turn to Rafa - they have been after him for years not only for his tactical knowledge and his winning record but because he personifies the kind of sportsmanship Mourinho will never be.able to achieve.

La Liga has been Barcelona v Real Madrid for years. Those two teams are expected to beat everyone else. They are so much more wealthy. But Mourinho's team is 3rd and going lower. Rafa beat Barcelona and Real Madrid when he led Valencia to two La Liga titles - one more than Mourinho and only one less than Guardiola.

Yeah it's all Mourinho's fault for the injuries that stroke Real's squad, it's Mourinho's fault of the primadonnas he has in the squad and it's Morinho's fault that Spanish media put weight of the world upon his shoulders because hey - it's Real Madrid for fucks sake! They must win everything! It's the natural order of life. People are born, they live, Real win ,win,win,win and win and people die and Real keeps winning...

I would take Jose in a heartbeat in exchange for FSW even though he is actually doing a decent job.

Jose is the one that made current Madrid squad. Before he came, it was just a load of expensive parts that weren't working. He bought more, but a bit less expensive and constructed a machine out of it. A machine that produced sexier football then fucking Barcelona last season!

People seem to forget that managing Real Madrid is probably the most difficult job in the world of football at the moment. All the big names, armies and armies of spoiled fans, bunch of matches against Barca and media that wank over the slightest move of your hair. For me, Jose has proven that he is one of the best managers in the world at Madrid in the last 2 seasons. As for the current situation, I will stay away from it since I don't know like 80% of what happened behind the scenes like 90% of the rest people who talk about it.

(no offense to you mate if you just wanted to share the article ;) )

Real play proper attacking football, with pace and skill, so i dont know what the fuss is about.... Last season they were fantastic....

Why cant Mourinho take over at Chelsea next year and make us stronger..... A strong World Class Commanding DM and a World Class Striker are all we need, the rest Mourinho will do.....

I dont want our team to attempt to play sexy football every minute of every game, I'd rather we win titles by playing sexy football for 45 minutes a game.... that is good enough....

He was our last relatively stable manager, and is our best bet at setting up our team spine for the next decade....

He adds something to our club that NO ONE else can.

In my View Pep will not come to Chelsea, so if we are going to gamble on another coach, id rather it be Mourinho than someone else.

Sign Him Up! He will Sign Lamps Up!

All Hypothetical. But seriously. Get him back.

Since he left we have gone from one crisis to another and have made mistakes, public spats what not.... We need him more than you can imagine.

Yeah it's all Mourinho's fault for the injuries that stroke Real's squad, it's Mourinho's fault of the primadonnas he has in the squad and it's Morinho's fault that Spanish media put weight of the world upon his shoulders because hey - it's Real Madrid for fucks sake! They must win everything! It's the natural order of life. People are born, they live, Real win ,win,win,win and win and people die and Real keeps winning...

I would take Jose in a heartbeat in exchange for FSW even though he is actually doing a decent job.

Jose is the one that made current Madrid squad. Before he came, it was just a load of expensive parts that weren't working. He bought more, but a bit less expensive and constructed a machine out of it. A machine that produced sexier football then fucking Barcelona last season!

People seem to forget that managing Real Madrid is probably the most difficult job in the world of football at the moment. All the big names, armies and armies of spoiled fans, bunch of matches against Barca and media that wank over the slightest move of your hair. For me, Jose has proven that he is one of the best managers in the world at Madrid in the last 2 seasons. As for the current situation, I will stay away from it since I don't know like 80% of what happened behind the scenes like 90% of the rest people who talk about it.

(no offense to you mate if you just wanted to share the article ;) )

I don't agree with this ", it was just a load of expensive parts that weren't working".

Pellegrini did a decent job with the squad in his only season in RM. Mourinho took over a great squad and brought in di maria and coentrao (2 more expensive signing). They only won copa in Mourinho first season.

I don't agree with this ", it was just a load of expensive parts that weren't working".

Pellegrini did a decent job with the squad in his only season in RM. Mourinho took over a great squad and brought in di maria and coentrao (2 more expensive signing). They only won copa in Mourinho first season.

He brought Khedira to strengthen the midfield. He brought Ozil to make the whole team tick. He brought Di Maria to get more firepower on the opposite wing and take the pressure of Cristiano and finally, he fired up Benzema's career again. Yes, he only won Copa in his 1st season, but you should well remember how strong Barca was back then. Last season they dropped in form and intensity probably due to fatigue that caught up with them while Real hit the top of their form. All things aside, we wouldn't have got through Barca in the CL if they haven't been a bit below their best.

So far your beloved Rafa has lost us the CWC, possibly a semi final exit of the league cup and lost us any chance of winning the Prem (4 points behind when he arrived now 14 bar a game in hand) also we have lost 2 at home already were Jose was undefeated in over 3 seasons? Better coach?........... Well he is ok when we manage to score against the opposition but when teams defend stoutly he doesn't have a clue how to change things or to get behind them and open teams up, we had the same problem when Jose was here - he famously came out with the 'parking the bus' statement but more often than not we found a way to win and NOT lose.......unlike Mr Benitez?

Well mate looks like the Real fans want Rafa, well i for one will be more than happy with a swap - infact i will be made up! As for La Liga, Barcelona are different class and for Jose to top them last season was a massive achievement, however i do think he will be disappointed in their form this year, it is unacceptable for manager of his calibre but it won't be any different for Rafa or any manager that goes to Real, they might get closer in terms of points but will still be behind come the end of the season and that won't change for sometime to come......