The Mourinho Thread

What you think we have been doing all season?

The Mourinho songs should be sang in recognition along with Carefree, Blue flag, Zigga Zagga. One man went to mow etc etc and all the players songs such as JT Double, Willian. Diego, Ivanovic etc

Its what we do

Fair enough, I fear parts of fans chanting José and booing players, nothing wrong with showing respect to José if you continue to support the players too

Picture this, The Liquidator, Blue is the Colour, JT leads the players out to a chorus of boos, derision and chants of "What a waste of money".

Statement made?

"Roman, what the fuck"

"We want our Jose back"

You're confusing honesty with my opinion. This is my interpretation of events; and yes I'd prefer to see the revolting (in both senses of the word) players sold and keeping Jose.

And I'm entitled to think that way.

you're confused if you think that your opinion is equivalent to what's "right and proper." Don't conflate your opinion on the matter with what is "right and proper."

Nope. That's why City had to spend over 100m on them.

Well you answer it then my friend. It's all about money as City has already won tittle without having the best manager in the world......

Build it and he will come. :D

We won the EPL once under Carlo in 2009... We won the EPL with Mourinho in 2004 and 2005 and won it again with Mourinho in 2014....

So where was we good before he came? Come'on be honest we've only one it once (Championship) without him since 1954

We won CL, EL, FA cup. Hardly not bad at all.

We will survive and win again.

If City can do it (And they didn't had the "Special One), so can we.

can always remember Andy Murray talking about tennis matches at the top level. He reckoned that if he/or any top 10 player backed off even just 5% ( whether it was intentional or not), any other player in the top 100 giving 100% would beat them...i.e. very fine margins.

I reckon a similar ethos applies to team sports at the highest level and if a collective group are say 5-10% off their normal standards of effort combined with low confidence, then they are prime to get beat by any team in the same league

Yeah but there are many varibles in drop off effort/performance and how/when it changes.

I mentioned yesterday the team I play for, most of the team perform so much better when the "moaner" of the team isn't selected, because we know we won't get whinged at for a mistake, also when theres a better atmosphere about the place, players will feel better and it will reflect on the pitch.

If Hiddink comes in and the players take to him, they will feel much better mentally and it will start showing on the pitch, doesn't mean they didn't care before, just that the situation is better.

Would be similar with Andy, say he fell out with his coach, it will show on the court where if he then sacked him and got a new coach he got in with, his form will improve, not because he didn't care about his tennis, because he's in a better environment than before.

you're confused if you think that your opinion is equivalent to what's "right and proper." Don't conflate your opinion on the matter with what is "right and proper."

What? I'm saying what the players did wasn't right or proper. And it's not. Which is an opinion in itself, you have a different opinion, that's how it works; don't really understand what you're getting at.

What? I'm saying what the players did wasn't right or proper. And it's not. Which is an opinion in itself, you have a different opinion, that's how it works; don't really understand what you're getting at.

OK. I guess you've decided that it is merely an opinion after all and you're not being absolutist, so you're OK buddy. :D thanks.

Fair enough, I fear parts of fans chanting José and booing players, nothing wrong with showing respect to José if you continue to support the players too

I'll be surprised if players get booed.

I remember when Mata left and their was the Stoke game in the cup just after, heard many rumours online their was going to be applause for Juan in the 10th minute and even a protest against the decision, I went to the game and in the pubs beforehand and the stadium didn't hear Mata's name even mentioned once.

Also there was this talk of Lampard being booed after AVB left, never happened.

I know Mourinho is a lot potent figure at this club than Juan, most people going will chant his name in appreciation but can't see them booing our own players, in fact if Hiddink comes in and hits the ground running all this talk will be in the past, just like it was about player revolting after a few weeks of RDM.

Yeah but there are many varibles in drop off effort/performance and how/when it changes.

I mentioned yesterday the team I play for, most of the team perform so much better when the "moaner" of the team isn't selected, because we know we won't get whinged at for a mistake, also when theres a better atmosphere about the place, players will feel better and it will reflect on the pitch.

If Hiddink comes in and the players take to him, they will feel much better mentally and it will start showing on the pitch, doesn't mean they didn't care before, just that the situation is better.

Would be similar with Andy, say he fell out with his coach, it will show on the court where if he then sacked him and got a new coach he got in with, his form will improve, not because he didn't care about his tennis, because he's in a better environment than before.

True, atmosphere in the dressing room is vital.

This is why people was surprised that Mourinho a man management lost at Real Madrid.

Then the same thing happened at Chelsea.

At Real he poked the eye of Tito.

At Chelsea he took it out on the medic.

This is not good and you can see from Real to Chelsea how such things creates a bad vibe.

I'll be surprised if players get booed.

I remember when Mata left and their was the Stoke game in the cup just after, heard many rumours online their was going to be applause for Juan in the 10th minute and even a protest against the decision, I went to the game and in the pubs beforehand and the stadium didn't hear Mata's name even mentioned once.

Also there was this talk of Lampard being booed after AVB left, never happened.

I know Mourinho is a lot potent figure at this club than Juan, most people going will chant his name in appreciation but can't see them booing our own players, in fact if Hiddink comes in and hits the ground running all this talk will be in the past, just like it was about player revolting after a few weeks of RDM.

This is a way more volatile situation though, but I hope you're right

Well you answer it then my friend. It's all about money as City has already won tittle without having the best manager in the world......

Build it and he will come. :D

We won CL, EL, FA cup. Hardly not bad at all.

We will survive and win again.

If City can do it (And they didn't had the "Special One), so can we.

Not the Premier League which is why Mourinho was fired... being 16th, and how can you say we was successful wining once with Carlo in 2009 without him, we've not even finished the UCL yet, he got us out of the groups. Europa is the pussy cup, the FA cup hasn't started and he's fired.... why? because we are almost relegated now is that a good thing or not... I believe not. Will we fall out of Europe and the Premier league, probably will...

Will we be back to our normal selves no not without Mourinho. City have had the same manager for 3 years and growing (previously Roberto Mancini 2009 - 2013), same as Arsenal (they have had theirs for years 1996–present), Who have we had for a long time? No-one.

Crap, complete and utter crap. Ferguson, when interviewed a few months ago, stated that Utd didn't approach Jose because he had made it clear previously to Ferguson that he wanted to return to Chelsea. In effect, the job was his, and he refused. Whatever he does now, I wish him well, except if he went to Tottenham.

The players should get dogs abuse tomorrow, points are secondary to moral ethics.

Do I need to post the quote about what Mourinho said he would do he was sacked from Chelsea. And moral and ethics is hardly Mourinho best qualities.

A source who has inside knowledge of the situation has confirmed Fabregas and Hazard were leading the charge for Mourinho to be fired. [NBC]

Fabregas was the main opponent to Mourinho as the midfielder had complained to #Chelsea’s hierarchy about Mourinho and his antics. [NBC]

The source also confirmed that Mourinho has been battling against a dressing room revolt for several weeks as the defeats piled up. [NBC]

The fact that two of the highest earners were leading calls for Mourinho to be fired would have hit home to the owner and directors. [NBC]

On Mourinho’s final day at #Chelsea, Cesc Fabregas launched into a late tackle on the training ground which caused an all-out brawl. [NBC]

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/12/18/source-hazard-fabregas-pushed-for-mourinhos-firing/

Throw Them Away from CFC!

A source who has inside knowledge of the situation has confirmed Fabregas and Hazard were leading the charge for Mourinho to be fired. [NBC]

Fabregas was the main opponent to Mourinho as the midfielder had complained to #Chelsea’s hierarchy about Mourinho and his antics. [NBC]

The source also confirmed that Mourinho has been battling against a dressing room revolt for several weeks as the defeats piled up. [NBC]

The fact that two of the highest earners were leading calls for Mourinho to be fired would have hit home to the owner and directors. [NBC]

On Mourinho’s final day at #Chelsea, Cesc Fabregas launched into a late tackle on the training ground which caused an all-out brawl. [NBC]

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/12/18/source-hazard-fabregas-pushed-for-mourinhos-firing/

Throw Them Away from CFC!

But my question is if Mourinho knew they was not giving their best why play them?

This is the guy that said he just need a couple of minutes to figure the future of a young player.....