The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho failed to win a Champions League title with prime Lampard, Terry, Cole, Cech, Drogba, Ballack, Makelele, Essien etc. Not to mention failing with Madrid as well.

If Pep's supposedly a European failure what does that make Jose? Can't believe the disrespect on here.

Pep has been a massive European failure in the past two years, because he's done the opposite of what Bayern brought him for. They went from being European champions and one of the most formidable teams around, to a team that gets humiliated by the opponents they wanted to dominate.

Pep's team conceded 5 goals by Real Madrid in a semi-final in aggregate, without scoring a single goal (where was this exciting 'attacking football' Pep is known for?). Same with Barca last season, Bayern's attack nowhere to be seen. Not to mention that he's weak defensively, with his tactics and philosophy being very one-dimensional.

Why do the fans want him here, exactly?

Pep has been a massive European failure in the past two years, because he's done the opposite of what Bayern brought him for. They went from being European champions and one of the most formidable teams around, to a team that gets humiliated by the opponents they wanted to dominate.

Pep's team conceded 5 goals by Real Madrid in a semi-final in aggregate, without scoring a single goal (where was this exciting 'attacking football' Pep is known for?). Same with Barca last season, Bayern's attack nowhere to be seen. Not to mention that he's weak defensively, with his tactics and philosophy being very one-dimensional.

Why do the fans want him here, exactly?

Because he would be an improvement to what we got.

But I don't think he wants to come here but Arsenal.

So to me it would be dumb to sack Mourinho now and not have a proper target ready to take over.

What's the point?

Just as I predicted, all the small progress(if even that) we made over the last week was just a false dawn. Time for him to go really, he has destroyed the squad mentally to the point of irreparable now. All these mind games and throwing the main players under the bus while at the same time favoring some other extremely doesn't help his case.

Got a feeling he will be sacked before the end of November, surely a couple more losses after this with us being like 20 points off City mean he has to go. Can see Hazard leaving for real if he is still here after this season, maybe a couple of others like Costa and Matic who are frustated might want to go too. Really should have been sacked a couple of weeks ago after Southampton, now we lost one of the best candidate in Klopp to Liverpool. Carlo and Pep are only good available options left now along with Simeone as outside favorite.

This.. I f**king despise him and how he has f**ked the club over. We've been playing like basement boys for eons FFS. Whatever is going on behind the scenes, he has decimated the team that so many of his blind followers will only realise it when he has dragged us down a crater. The sooner he goes the better. F**k him.

I predict that he'll be sacked IF we lose today.

I still don't understand why should we do this?

We don't have a target available, we just gave him a new contract, the pay off is a lot.

And we will not have much money to buy players.

But yeah I see that we don't improve, all Mourinho does is fight in the camera but don't do his talking on the field. The improvement is still not there, only his mouth....

We don't have a target available, we just gave him a new contract, the pay off is a lot.

But yeah I see that we don't improve, all Mourinho does is fight in the camera but don't do his talking on the field. The improvement is still not there, only his mouth....

The main reason that I'd sack him now is that I could see Mou being the reason that Hazard will leave us. He's stubborn aswell etc. Don't want to go into detail about his failure.

Because even Harry Redknapp would be an improvement atm? nearly 3 months now and he shows no sign of improving. Remember this is the 1st time in his career that his team plays this bad for such a long period, what makes we think he can do a Wenger and turn the team around to at least finish in top 4?

How many more losses are we gonna tolerate? Or are we fine with a Dortmund/MU type of season where we finish in top 10 but outside top 5?

The main reason that I'd sack him now is that I could see Mou being the reason that Hazard will leave us. He's stubborn aswell etc. Don't want to go into detail about his failure.

But we don't have a target available. It ain't no better just getting an interim manager. Been down that road many times.

I think he's leaving at the end of the season, regardless of managers. It's the league

Because even Harry Redknapp would be an improvement atm? nearly 3 months now and he shows no sign of improving. Remember this is the 1st time in his career that his team plays this bad for such a long period, what makes we think he can do a Wenger and turn the team around to at least finish in top 4?

How many more losses are we gonna tolerate? Or are we fine with a Dortmund/MU type of season where we finish in top 10 but outside top 5?

Harry the one who took QPR to the lower division?

Your talking deluded just like Mourinho does in the press.

The fact is that it makes zero sense to sack right now without a proper target available.

Liverpool did right because they had klopp coming. We got nothing!

Most likely wont get sacked until the end of the season (unless it continues the way it has).

His football is just mind numbingly boring. Sure, the players must take some of the blame, but I feel like everyone is suddenly over 30. Last season in the beginning I would not blame someone for thinking we had the perfect squad, but the last months of it showed that there were some blatant issues.

Other teams learned how to play against us, but we have learned nothing. You can only get away with playing the same way over and over when your squad is superior by quite a distance, and ours clearly isnt.

I used to worship Mou, he was my favorite in football. Now I despise him, he is just so incredibly narcissistic, his football is fucking boring, and I see zero reason to stand behind him.
This summer will require a lot of work.

But we don't have a target available. It ain't no better just getting an interim manager. Been down that road many times.

Yeah not exactly a bad way. Rafa interim won Europa league, RDM interim turned one of the worst season in recent history into one of the greatest season in club history, Hiddink came a UEFAlona call away from helping us beat one of the best football side in history and still won the FA Cup anyway. Even Avram Grant got us to CL final and a match away from winning the league FFS.

While if we would have stuck with AVB and Scolari through the 'tough time', we probably wouldn't have finished in top 4 and lose to Napoli in 2012 and Drogba would probably not be at Chelsea after 2009.

Overall through our last 10 years all the interim changes have the intended effect or at least with hindsight they were all right decisions.

Time to move on. He should resign if he truly loves the club. It doesn't take this long to gain form. The problem is clearly permanent. Iv lost a shit load of respect to alot of the players aswell.

He already said he will not resign under 'any circumstance' a few weeks ago, not gonna give up that £20m pay off for the idiotic contract someone at the club gave him this season.