The Mourinho Thread

"In the first half from 0-10, we were -1. Minus one. It was that bad. In the second half we played very well.

"We were bad in every aspect of the game. Poor individual performances and it was impossible to be a competitive team. We missed Costa, of course.

"I told the players at half time that I have no time to ask them why they were so bad. I want to try to understand because I don't accept it.

"I am not a magician. I tried my best for the team. At half-time I said I was sorry I only had three subs as I wanted to change six.

Would you have said the same thing had Ramires not scored that wonder goal and Willian didn't get lucky with that cross? I'm guessing no.

The team is in a crisis and Mourinho is doing nothing about it. If anything, he is pushing us into it.

It's time we wake up, not go back to sleep...

Do you really think thats his

masterplan?

Doing Jake shit and getting fired?

A decent reporter would ask "that include the tactics?"

What tactics .. this season I haven't been able to discern any consistent plan ,, Costa fighting in an attempt to unsettle defences . A hope that Hazard can manage some magic or win a penalty .. Nothing else is apparent

"In the first half from 0-10, we were -1. Minus one. It was that bad. In the second half we played very well.

"We were bad in every aspect of the game. Poor individual performances and it was impossible to be a competitive team. We missed Costa, of course.

"I told the players at half time that I have no time to ask them why they were so bad. I want to try to understand because I don't accept it.

"I am not a magician. I tried my best for the team. At half-time I said I was sorry I only had three subs as I wanted to change six.

I am hundred percent sure ivanovic was not one of them ..

The atmosphere around here is bad. We should be backing Mourinho, he's not perfect but he's earned time and patience from us don't you think?

a bad run why?

is it form? then okay. sure. the players might just not be clicking or something.

is it just random refreeing decisions and just an arbit bad luck - fine.

but our bad run is down to his stubborness. his ego. his favouritism. so no, he does not deserve the patience. if RLC and baba had played today for the 2 obvious culprits, i honestly think we would have won. even if we had lost/drawn, i would have said, "its alright, the kids need time and so does jose in integrating them". but what positive do i take from this today? how can u keep repeating the same mistake over and over again at this level and expect something difference. expect things to solve itself. each and everyone of us knew that cesc-matic pivot does not work. that iva is crap right now (probably the worst player in PL currently). but he fucking captained us today. what example does it set for others. for the younger players? its not your performances but your name that gets u a start? i am sorry, but this attitide of jose does not deserve the fans' backing.

Do you really think thats his

masterplan?

Doing Jake shit and getting fired?

I never said Jose 'wants' us to be in a crisis. By using 'pushing us into it' I meant making it even worse by selecting the exact same players who have been under-performing this season and not thinking again about his tactics.

Wow, the hypocrisy here is astounding. Those individuals were selcted by you Jose! And no to mention, it was individual performances that got a point for us in the second half.

but from other 2 players... ramires and willian... that not played in the first half...

Jose was wrong... he selected those players... his fault too...

the teams against tel aviv and walsall were FAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR different from the team that lost those matches and played today. arsenal victory was down to shit refreeing.

Yea, I know that. I just feel that we're struggling because we've been found out, not because the team suddenly lacks desire. And even if that were the case, the ability to motivate is one of the traits of a top-class manager.

Wow, the hypocrisy here is astounding. Those individuals were selcted by you Jose! And no to mention, it was individual performances that got a point for us in the second half.

I hate it how he has been singling out player performances it is a team game. Thats the first step to improvement.

It should be in rare situations where the individual performances takes us to the next step. But the first aim is to get the team playing really well as a team. That extra bit is what we should rely on for individual performances.

Full of shit as usual.

Manager "with balls" can make changes in the first half! not to wait till we 0-2 down.... if our players were so bad a first half...

if jose gets sacked one day from chelsea. no other club is stupid enough to offer jose a contract. jose has ruined his whole career as a manager after his done here at chelsea, because he has shown what a dick he is and the shit he talks in the post match interviews and all other crap that comes with mourinho.

no other club will be stupid enough to offer him a contract because everyone outside of chelsea hates mourinho and can't stand him.

mourinho is pretty much done as a manager. no one would want the shit that comes with mourinho as a man and a manager.

Yea, I know that. I just feel that we're struggling because we've been found out, not because the team suddenly lacks desire. And even if that were the case, the ability to motivate is one of the traits of a top-class manager.

can you honestly tell me that the players in the first half had any desire?

and even if we have been found out, whose fault is it? jose. for not changing the way we play and repeating playing iva as a RB and cesc in a 2 man mid.