The Mourinho Thread

Despite all the hurtfull things which Mourinho told over the years, i think Mourinho envys Wengers Situation.

Mourinho is a serial winner, but after a handfull bad games, some fans question his ability with the third season bullshit.

Every season he has to win

something, otherwise he has to go. Moreover he has to integrate more than Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy, Traore, Zouma and so on.

Of course playing sexy-football is a must!

After his return to Chelsea, he declared himself as the happy-one.

He wanted to be loved by his suppporters, luckily most of the fanbase support him through the game, cheering is important!

Arsene Wenger lives in his own world. 8 years = zero trophies,

nonetheless he was untouchable.

Thats loyalty!

Obviously all the papers will be writing about the digs at Arsene but for me there was a question and answer in the PC yesterday that was by far more important than anything he said, possibly since the start of the season.

He was asked since we've won 3 on the trot if the physical condition of the teams has been recovered to what it should be after the late preseason we had. He answered that it was improving and basically acknowledged that that was the main reason of the poor start but said that he "did not think that we would drop so many points" because of it.

Basically he knew that we were physically far behind all the other teams at the start of the season and that we would start slowly as a result of the incredibly poorly planned out preseason we had. But the question remains WHY? Why did we have a preseason like that since it was so clear that it was going to hurt us? Was it business goals being prioritized over the best interest of the team? Jose obviously did not approve of it...

I only hope that the damage cause is reversible and that our title ambitions can recover from the blow.

hope you are right about our title retention still being possible . I can only quote the bookies ,, preseason we were strong favourites . no city are odds on and

we are 4th favourites at 15 -2 .. Personally I think it will be Xmas at least before we reach THIRD place ,, The other point is much of our early troubles were predictable

AND predicted by a few on here

hope you are right about our title retention still being possible . I can only quote the bookies ,, preseason we were strong favourites . no city are odds on and

we are 4th favourites at 15 -2 .. Personally I think it will be Xmas at least before we reach THIRD place ,, The other point is much of our early troubles were predictable

AND predicted by a few on here

Honestly I'm trying not to look at the table till about February. Right now I think the most important thing is to try to extend the winning streak as much as possible.

"In this country only one manager is not under pressure, every other manager is under pressure. [Manuel] Pellegrini, Brendan [Rodgers], Steve McClaren. We cannot lose matches, we cannot be below expectations. I have sympathy for all of them and they have sympathy for me because it is a difficult job."
"There is one for some reason outside that list but good for him."
Who is that, Jose?

"You know. Can speak about referees before and after, can push people in the technical areas, can cry in the morning, can cry in the afternoon, nothing happens. Can not achieve, keep his job, can still be the king, it is privilege."

62583711.jpg

There's no beginning to your talents. I'm perfectly entitled to whine as much as i like i've earned the right squire.

:D I guess the old adage of "grumpy 'ol man" couldn't have been more importuned from your inordinate claim to fan longevity. lol Cheers, I'm out, I'm back to the matter at hand. Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.

Honestly I'm trying not to look at the table till about February. Right now I think the most important thing is to try to extend the winning streak as much as possible.

Have more faith next time, your time has been cut short. Spurs 4 Man City 1 :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Obviously all the papers will be writing about the digs at Arsene but for me there was a question and answer in the PC yesterday that was by far more important than anything he said, possibly since the start of the season.

He was asked since we've won 3 on the trot if the physical condition of the teams has been recovered to what it should be after the late preseason we had. He answered that it was improving and basically acknowledged that that was the main reason of the poor start but said that he "did not think that we would drop so many points" because of it.

Basically he knew that we were physically far behind all the other teams at the start of the season and that we would start slowly as a result of the incredibly poorly planned out preseason we had. But the question remains WHY? Why did we have a preseason like that since it was so clear that it was going to hurt us? Was it business goals being prioritized over the best interest of the team? Jose obviously did not approve of it...

I only hope that the damage cause is reversible and that our title ambitions can recover from the blow.

Simple answer. We have more internationals on our team. They played all summer, hardly any breaks. Hard to prevent fatigue in those conditions. We have a large So. American contingent and they had a continental tournament. Even Alexis of Arsenal is still struggling to be fit. Chelsea players almost plays year round soccer.

Have more faith next time, your time has been cut short. Spurs 4 Man City 1 :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Don't think City was to be feared from the beginning. It's more of United for me.

Been saying it for a while but people don't pay attention. You cannot take City too serious till they prove it otherwise.

Year after year fail at the CL.

And in the PL they always have too much inconsistency. The two times they won it because they was the least of the bunch that was worst. At the last game.....

So again until City proves it a full season that they are the real deal, never take them serious. Kinda like Arsenal.

It will continue to be us and United, because regardless of the last two season they still have that winning mentality and big club appeal.

:D I guess the old adage of "grumpy 'ol man" couldn't have been more importuned from your inordinate claim to fan longevity. lol Cheers, I'm out, I'm back to the matter at hand. Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.

That's because i am a grumpy old man ha ha. I'm only happy when i'm miserable !. Right it's time for some Joy Division.

Simple answer. We have more internationals on our team. They played all summer, hardly any breaks. Hard to prevent fatigue in those conditions. We have a large So. American contingent and they had a continental tournament. Even Alexis of Arsenal is still struggling to be fit. Chelsea players almost plays year round soccer.

That is NOT why we had such a badly planned preseason. The main reason is the fact that we decided to have a pointless "post-season" tour which meant that we had to start two weeks later than anyone else to give the players an equal rest as the other teams.

he already answered it in another PC.

They noticed the players were battered too soon last season and thought it was because of extensive and too early pre-season. They tried something new, didn't work, time to move on.

The thing is players were drained because there was no rotation. That's the problem he should be addressing, but I won't judge them for the pre-season option. The calendar IS TOO FULL, having a shorter and delayed pre-season is sensible, the thing is, others aren't doing it, so we pay for that. Now we have to see if we prefer to have this kind of start and have the players healthier - if it proves to bring that at the end of the season - or if we're going to continue to do business as everyone else.

Also I think physical condition and health are different things. The players were tired, and that came because of lack of rotation. We picked too many injuries in the second half of the season and that could be improved with this new option.

Personally, I wouldn't change pre-season like we did this year, I'd keep like it has always been and would just try to sign players that allow us better rotation and I'd also like to see Mourinho being more flexible about the players we do have, because even if most of our bench stunk last year, they'd probably look better if they played more minutes than they did. I think his squad management last season was barely a 6.

That is NOT why we had such a badly planned preseason. The main reason is the fact that we decided to have a pointless "post-season" tour which meant that we had to start two weeks later than anyone else to give the players an equal rest as the other teams.

not true. The season before we also had post-season tour - remember the City matches? and there was the WC and we still started pre-season around the time every other team did - a bit early than many of them actually.

I still can't believe, how He could not see that this team needed an improve in the midfield. Jesus, i swear, I can't understand. WAS OBVIOUS. Since 6 months ago this team was surpassed on the midfield for any team.

And now, the only hope that we have, is not even on the bench.

I love you, but fuck off man, this is your blame (And the board). And we can win this match, but my opinion not will change.

He can't teach attacking football for shit, another game where we barely had a shot on goal. Wait until after the match when he comes out and says how 'we deserved to win because we dominated the match' or the same rhetoric bs. I really want Klopp or Pep to takeover at the end of the season.

At least everytime we lose we have a proper go with those 2 as managers.