The Mourinho Thread

Champion of England who can't even win against Newcastle which is one of few worst trams in the league right know.

They lost some games and played poor football, but does that mean, they will continue to do so till the very end?

I don't think so, today they played well, fought back and scored good goals! Fairplay to them!

In the past some managers had piss poor starts, but they could redeem themselves and in the end, their position wasn't that poor.

The league is competitive and after the glorious crowning some guys decreased rapidly, but they can fuck back!

Football is a special business, a few months ago we won the league, now some fans are so nervous, they would like to pull the plug after ~2 months,

that really amazes me, but i have to live with that, for me that's short term and limited vision, but who am i to make such claims...

They lost some games and played poor football, but does that mean, they will continue to do so till the very end?

I don't think so, today they played well, fought back and scored good goals! Fairplay to them!

In the past some managers had piss poor starts, but they could redeem themselves and in the end, their position wasn't that poor.

The league is competitive and after the glorious crowning some guys decreased rapidly, but they can fuck back!

Football is a special business, a few months ago we won the league, now some fans are so nervous, they would like to pull the plug after ~2 months,

that really amazes me, but i have to live with that, for me that's short term and limited vision, but who am i to make such claims...

The problem is not tht we don't get result, but theres alot more, i wrote few pints go back in few pages and you will see it.

:clap: totally agree!

Nahh. PSG, Juve, Inter.

Let's say Mourinho gets the sack. City would go for him in the summer, I'm sure. Pellegrini isn't staying there for 10 years.

Utd would go for him if he's available after Van Gaal retires or if he gets sacked.

Perez still loves him although I don't think Real and Mourinho is a good fit. But they've ran out of manager options. Benitez had a decent spell at Napoli that ended very poorly and he still got the job.

Mourinho has excellent timing. He usually steps in at the right time, with actual possiblities of winning.

He won't go back to Italy. I remember he said he hated his time there; he loved Inter but hated the culture of football.

What really does baffle me the most is the lack of change in every aspect. It's like Mourinho and his staffs just spend hours analyzing our matches and at the end they all reach one conclusion "Everything looks fine, no need to change anything. If it ain't broke, don't fix it" "Ivanovic, fabregas it is" "The same unimaginative football it is"

Some weeks I'm convinced they (jose and his staffs) just sit on their ass doing nothing and other weeks I'm inclined to believe they genuinely have no clue on how to stop the bad performances and get us playing decent football.

yeah.... like they analyzing nothing every week... 0 changes... weird...

Everyone in the world, may dislike Mourinho's antics but Arsenal, Liverpool, United, City fans would take Mourinho in a heartbeat. Other team fans may dislike Mourinho as someone working for Chelsea, their rivals, but everyone in the world knows Mourinho is the best manager in the world. You don't seem too knowledgeable about football.

There's no way that Gooners or Scousers would accept Mourinho. He's not looking like the best manager in the world at the moment is he. He's under severe pressure and Porto could be a pivotal game.

He won't go back to Italy. I remember he said he hated his time there; he loved Inter but hated the culture of football.

He also said he'd return one day. But whatever.

Anyone looking for some quick succes will be interested. Give him a good squad and he'll deliver a few titles. You can't say that about all managers.

‘Maybe one the reasons why Newcastle over the years don’t get good positions is because of this mentality. They choose some matches to sweat blood and in other matches they don’t. This is an attitude of a team that wins nothing.

Destroyed Newcastle.... lol!

I mean, what does it mean that a manager is not suited for a certain club? does Chelsea have a certain style that it needs to protect?

Klopp has been with two clubs in his career and he received the time and worked in an environment to build. Question is how he'll cope in a situation where there's pressure to deliver immediately.

I remember him cracking and not reacting well (whether on the pitch or to the press) when the the pressure was piling up in his final years at Dortmund, when they were no longer underdogs.

It's possible he's not built for such environments. Only way to find out is by diving in and trying though. I wouldn't mind Klopp as Mourinho's successor at all, especially since we'd see style of football never witnessed before in Chelsea's elite club era, but it's far, far from a guaranteed recipe for succes, even in theory.

And I thought the Everton game is the worst game I've seen. Well maybe it still is.

However if it weren't for Willian and Ramires, today would have been an icing on the fantastic shit cake Chelsea made so far this season. And the best part? We may get even MORE icing from after the next game!

How can we have almost ZERO creativity from Oscar, Hazard, Fabregas and Pedro is beyond me.

Mourinho's Magic...