The Mourinho Thread

if jose gets sacked one day from chelsea. no other club is stupid enough to offer jose a contract. jose has ruined his whole career as a manager after his done here at chelsea, because he has shown what a dick he is and the shit he talks in the post match interviews and all other crap that comes with mourinho.

no other club will be stupid enough to offer him a contract because everyone outside of chelsea hates mourinho and can't stand him.

mourinho is pretty much done as a manager. no one would want the shit that comes with mourinho as a man and a manager.

Everyone in the world, may dislike Mourinho's antics but Arsenal, Liverpool, United, City fans would take Mourinho in a heartbeat. Other team fans may dislike Mourinho as someone working for Chelsea, their rivals, but everyone in the world knows Mourinho is the best manager in the world. You don't seem too knowledgeable about football.

Mourinho out - Klopp in. As fast as possible.

Coming from a "Mourinho lover" (although i never thought he's anywhere near perfect).

He just lost it. Tbh i dont think he "had it" for about 3 years. Never liked his Real Madrid team, they were always very fragile (and still are), though they were one of the 2-4 best teams in the world for all his time there. Had the squad for it i guess.

The first two seasons since he came back to Chelsea went right result-wise, an ok "transition season" (title chalenge and CL semi-final) and then a title, football-wise i think it also went ok until January last season, but this was his make or break season.

Results+football+making that push for Europes elite group, and its a compliment to call it a "break". Its a disaster. He failed big time, he doesnt have any ideas, and he has to go.

Klopp would be a disaster here. Not suited for Chelsea at all.

if jose gets sacked one day from chelsea. no other club is stupid enough to offer jose a contract. jose has ruined his whole career as a manager after his done here at chelsea, because he has shown what a dick he is and the shit he talks in the post match interviews and all other crap that comes with mourinho.

no other club will be stupid enough to offer him a contract because everyone outside of chelsea hates mourinho and can't stand him.

mourinho is pretty much done as a manager. no one would want the shit that comes with mourinho as a man and a manager.

PSG or international football.

No wonder he's talking all this shit about staying at Chelsea forever. :lol:

Woow It baffles me when Chelsea fans dislike to be called plastics yet some of us acted like ones :D

Moods and even loyalty are so depend on results. And dont say excuse like not improving performance is the reason you being angry cause Im pretty sure we mock Arsenal for being winner of football performance.

And said things about draw felt like a lost? Do I really read that right? Deep in you didnt feel slightly happiness when we lost 2-0 in 1st half and come back to get a draw? Woow indeed. :D

I bet bunch of you like it better if Chelsea lost for the sake of sacking Mourinho right now. And still call yourself a loyal football club fans instead of mou fc fans. :wank2:

Anyway, I think Mou has kept handling the pressure well like he always do, no matter how his lies and excuse on PC became opponents fans and media joke right now. So the players can less stressful. But he really need to sort players mentality. Almost all of our players won last Premier League trophy first time ever in their life, like hazard, oscar, costa, azpi, fabs( :D ), and so on. Because of their champion status they think a lot how champion will play before making the move, afraid to take the risk(BALLS) etc. And some of the legend who won it before, to motivate them are either in the bench and became laughing stock of his LB playing. Mou has what it takes to wake them up, and I hope its only a matter of time.

Ramires is capable of shooting from range? That's a lie. I've seen Ramires take about a hundred shots from range in his Chelsea career and they've all gone sky high. Maybe a handful on target, and I'm possibly/probably blacking out on some goal he scored from range before today.

But he's a terrible shooter in general. It's almost as bad as seeing Mikel take a shot (guaranteed turnover). Doesn't change the fact that he scored a marvelous goal that saved his manager from serious heat.

It's obvious Chelsea's been found out. Weaknesses are being exploited constantly. Mourinho said he's a fantastic manager. Well, let's see him work some magic.

Those wanting Klopp in, are being very contradictory here. We are wanting the best manager in the world out because of inconsistency but we are wanting another inconsistent manager to take over? Shit makes no sense.

Those wanting Klopp in, are being very contradictory here. We are wanting the best manager in the world out because of inconsistency but we are wanting another inconsistent manager to take over? Shit makes no sense.

Ofc we want Mourinho, he's the only manager that got us pints in Newcastle from 11/12 season

I never said Jose 'wants' us to be in a crisis. By using 'pushing us into it' I meant making it even worse by selecting the exact same players who have been under-performing this season and not thinking again about his tactics.

He never changed completely his set up, but players like Kenedy, Loftus-Cheek, Baba, Zouma got chances.

The temporary removal of John Terry is a huge step, for me he he is thinking about improving the team all the time.

A lof of guys wished seeing more of Remy, now they saw him, i am not happy with his performance!

Some time ago Oscar was the saviour, today he was playing very bad!

Afterwards it's easy to judge and everyone know better, yes, Loftus-Cheek should have been a starter, but afterwards is afterwards!

Maybe Mourinho should have axed Fabregas and Ivanovic some time ago, but it itsn't their fault, that Pedro could't finish his chance...

Something is very wrong and i don't think that changing some names would lead to glory.
At the beginning a new manager would grind out some good results but in the long run, i am not so sure.

I can only speak for myself, but i would give Mourinho at least another complete season.

In football there are bad spells and for me it's important how you look during the bad times, not the good times because then it's easy.

you keep saying he is the best manager in the world ,, say it a thousand times a day and you will really believe ,, but say it somewhere else please

Some people truly believe he's the only chance we have of winning.

They are willing to put up with all the shit football and the problems he creates for that reason.

I remember when Mou returned and someone asked me what would happen if he hada run like AVBs last days and I said it will be different because he has a track record and AVB didn't.

Too early to be waving the white flag, sacking Jose could end up in another manager merry go round,he has enough credit in the bank to get a little bit of leeway.

PSG or international football.

No wonder he's talking all this shit about staying at Chelsea forever. :lol:

Nahh. PSG, Juve, Inter.

Let's say Mourinho gets the sack. City would go for him in the summer, I'm sure. Pellegrini isn't staying there for 10 years.

Utd would go for him if he's available after Van Gaal retires or if he gets sacked.

Perez still loves him although I don't think Real and Mourinho is a good fit. But they've ran out of manager options. Benitez had a decent spell at Napoli that ended very poorly and he still got the job.

Mourinho has excellent timing. He usually steps in at the right time, with actual possiblities of winning.

at least he would be attacking , and actually give us a reason to tune in.